Natedog's figure bashes and customs - Deathstar Diorama=Complete

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Natedog's figure bashes and customs

Since these guys never see the front line, I didn't see the point of giving him any battle scars. Just some wear and tear and a bit of dirt.

Re: Natedog's figure bashes and customs NEW:Slave Leia

Been spending most of my time building sabers, but in between builds I've been working on a Slave Leia. Just gotta finish my Jabba's throne now! Man those eyes were hard! I'm no pro, but I'm happy with it. Yes I drank the koolaid and made the bikini gold with green. I still say it should be a greyish brown. I may change it down the road.

BODY - Phicen tan middle breast body - I should have bought the "pale". Don't let the marketing fool you the "tan" is "Asian" aka yellowish
-I had to do some shading to get it more pinkish. I used a mixture of pastels and baby powder. Then just dusted it.
HEAD - Great sculpt from Snyderman, I just bent the ponytail into the "over the shoulder" pose instead of straight down.
Hands - Phicen repainted
Bikini Top- Hasbro - Repainted, added an underwire and used stretchy string for the straps. Also added some brass tubing on the straps.
Bikini Bottom - Hasbro - repainted, added oval sidepieces out of styrene. Fabric is not quite the right color, but I like the way it falls (not stiff)
Boots - Hasbro repainted

Not much to this one, but it took a loooong time, with many :gah: moments!

Enjoy!

Wow ... simply wow ...

Ah yes, Thorn. Very similar. I'm not looking forward to the helmet painting. Those little white lines are going to kill me. :(

I would suggest painting it solid and then scratching off the lines with a razor blade or xacto knife. That's what I do with fine details. Looks more natural.

Looking good so far

looks like the same WGP sculpt i used

Oh I'm jealous! I want a Clone Wars Obi Wan sooooo bad. I wish Sideshow would have made one after they made the Anakin. I look forward to see how it progresses. :clap

I'm working on a Clone Wars Obi-Wan as well. Nearly finished, I just have to finish weathering the chest armor and get my decals printed. I'm using the veteran style armor, so matching the battle damage pattern is taking some time.

I'm trying to figure out how to make the little collar on the chest armor. Tricky!

Love the Phase II Commander Fox, is he close to being finished. Very nice work.

Back