Nascar 09

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just glad I didn't get a black flag in the last race with full lags on...I won BM....and you said I'd be out in 20 seconds :lol

I was PWNing all night tonight. The only races I didn't win were Dega ( 2nd place ) and the one where my whole car was a pile of twisted metal ( no front end at all :lol ).

The race where the computer never took a pit stop did count. We ALL got screwed on that one. That didn't make any sense.

is there a program you maybe need to download in order to upload?
i have no idea...just putting some ideas out there.

nah...more complicated , gotta create ea account them renaming psd file to dds file, even after all that they still had me jumping though hoops as I was getting error unable to upload without telling me why

nah...more complicated , gotta create ea account them renaming psd file to dds file, even after all that they still had me jumping though hoops as I was getting error unable to upload without telling me why

oh wow.
that sucks.

got further than last night..they're now saying error make no MIP maps use & that it was saved using dxt1??

confused

Karma,

I don't know if you post on the official xbox boards, but there are guys there doing it so I am sure if you posted a question someone there could help. Just go the the Games Forum and the Nascar 09 section. That is if you interested in being able to actually do this LOL

You should rent this game and joing us too. It's a blast.

Back