Nascar 09

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They tell you when someone is trying to pass you to make your rear bumper wide he is just trying to make it as wide as possible.:lol

:lol

Part of Josh's issues too is that like in Gears he was glitching all over the scree too. Jumping from left to right 5-10 feet at a time.

Freaking Josh is imposible to pass though. He's ALL OVER the track and whichever side you try to pass him on, he rams into you. :lol

Rubbins Racin :lol

Think I need to maybe add more grip to help keep me from bouncing all over.

My favorite was I was behind Josh and someone got into an accident. As soon as they said caution he just stopped and I became his new permanent hood ornament. :lol Dude I will be on all night tonight playing this shat. I have Ninja Gaiden but I am taking it back. I didn't even open it all weekend. :chew:rotfl

They did say slow down. :lol

I am gonna give that Newman challange another shot when I get home I am pretty sure I just need to attack the corners more. Last night was fun even Kansas Speedway with all the cautions and our cars sliding up and hitting the wall. I think maybe we should try Pocono or Las Vegas tonight if you guys want to.

I'm game (no pun intended) for one of those tracks.

They tell you when someone is trying to pass you to make your rear bumper wide he is just trying to make it as wide as possible.:lol

Its all part of my master plan. Keep ya guessing and keep ya behind me.:rotfl

Part of Josh's issues too is that like in Gears he was glitching all over the scree too. Jumping from left to right 5-10 feet at a time.

Yeah, it was bad yesterday. Been pretty good lately as we found out our internet company had been doing some work but it was like before. Hopefully no issues tonight.

Maybe when I get back at the end of the week I will get this.

I want to go home and play this game right now! Waiting until 2pm is gonna be rough!

Hopefully they will have a new ESPN radio going cause that ^^^^ is getting aggravating.

I want to go home and play this game right now! Waiting until 2pm is gonna be rough!

I know. I'm already planning my strategy for moving all over the place to block.:rotfl

Hopefully they will have a new ESPN radio going cause that ^^^^ is getting aggravating.

What? You don't want to hear about Cito Gaston becoming the Manager of Toronto again? :lol

Its also on Madden but it updates everyday I have no idea why they dont update it on this.

It's that way on all of the EA sports games. I actually like the score ticker, but the same news being repeated over and over gets pretty old.

They keep it pretty updated on the other games so why we're still getting day old news is odd. I like how it also tells you when people sign on and off.

I did upload my truck and both cars last night to my locker. I did one challenge before I went to bed and it unlocked it to where I could get a Sprint Cup sponsor so no more nation wide for me.

They keep it pretty updated on the other games so why we're still getting day old news is odd. I like how it also tells you when people sign on and off.

I did upload my truck and both cars last night to my locker. I did one challenge before I went to bed and it unlocked it to where I could get a Sprint Cup sponsor so no more nation wide for me.

I downloaded your cars from your locker. It put them in my garage to use. I don't know if that's gonna help me see your paint work and actual car design any faster when we race online or not. If not I'll just delete them.

I want Fingaz to get this game so I can plant him firmly into that wall he so loves to hide behind :lol

"In Freak Nascar news the guys raced at Kansas Motor Speedway yesterday and the wall took more hits than George Foreman."

There is some Espn worthy news.:lol

Back