Nascar 09

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got further than last night..they're now saying error make no MIP maps use & that it was saved using dxt1??

confused

Karma unless you are already too far into it you can scrap mine. If you somehow manage to get them working I will PM you a $30 SS gift card on behalf of Kit, Kain, and myself. :duff

no need for the GC......I kinda like a challenge, think I'm getting somewhere, had to download a developer tool from nvidia

This is me and Kit after he put me in the wall at Daytona last night.:lol

https://youtube.com/watch?v=VWwk6QTI6vo

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

It really was an accident. I went low to pass and you went low so to avoid hitting you in the ass I went down below the yellow line. Then I could not hold it there so I slid up into you and put you in the wall thus ending your chances......while I raced on to Victory!:monkey3

Karma,

I don't know if you post on the official xbox boards, but there are guys there doing it so I am sure if you posted a question someone there could help. Just go the the Games Forum and the Nascar 09 section. That is if you interested in being able to actually do this LOL

You should rent this game and joing us too. It's a blast.

There is some guy who's done a ton of these. They look really cool. I need to further into that thread and see if he has them uploaded to his locker so maybe I can download one.

The playing field has been leveled. :lol

I'll play hurt and still open up a can of whoop ass on you boy! :D

That aint good tell them you need the day off to heal.:lol

No kidding. I need to leave early to recover. The sad part was I did it trying to fix a staple gun that broke for one of my guys. I was taking it apart and a piece that was supposed to com loose wouldn't so I kept trying to force it and I got a boo boo.....the good new is that I was able to fix the staple gun.

I'm not even playing the game, but I gotta give Karma props for taking the time to try and get you guys custom paint jobs on your cars.

Very cool of you dude. :cool:

got it!!!

this any good for ya badmoon?

one side says "powered by guinness"
other side says "powered by ******"
back bumper says "shake & bake baby"
bonnet has your pic on it

06242008145444yo2.jpg

Back