Nascar 09

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanna figure out how to do the photoshopped custom car tonight too. Ima gonna take a picture of some black poo and put it on my bumpa. :lol

I'd actually like to use the photo of my Dad and I that was taken @ SDCC last year and put that on the hood.

I'll be back home in KY the rest of this week (I'll wave at Kain as I pass through TN!) so I won't be on much, either the board or Live, but once I get back, I will be getting this game and can't wait to race you guys! So don't get tired of it before I get back!!! :rotfl

Let me know what you want kain designwise.........I'll try & do something for ya

I DON'T HAVE TIME/PATIENCE TO MAKE LOTS SO THIS IS ONLY FOR KAIN SO NO PM'S

Damn Karma and I wanted you to make me a half guinness half ****** car. :monkey2 :lol

Thanks Karma If you could make a Sprint Car with Bud Ice or a Universal Monster one. Either one I would be more than happy with.

I'll be back home in KY the rest of this week (I'll wave at Kain as I pass through TN!) so I won't be on much, either the board or Live, but once I get back, I will be getting this game and can't wait to race you guys! So don't get tired of it before I get back!!! :rotfl

Waves back as you pass through going to KY. Its a good game and I would say its a safe bet we will still be running around the track by the time you get back.

Back