Name what you collect from Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I collect anything I like the look of! :monkey5

I like some horror figures, LoTRs, Star Wars, Marvel.

I don't buy things just becasue I'm a fan of that person. I've bought some things just because I've loved the look/sculpt. I've got the Punisher on order because I love the statues. I've not read the comics or seen the film!

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

From Sideshow, I've limited myself to only LOTR --
- nearly the entire line (busts, helms, environments, beasties, horse & riders, good guys) from the Sideshow/Weta collaboration (about 100-ish pieces)
- am starting the 12" dol....um....action figures -- probably will only get Fellowship and a few other major support characters
- will get select PFs as the sculpt or emotional tie with character leads me

Other companies:
- Noble: just select LOTR pieces
- Gentle Giant:
-- Harry Potter busts (intend to get entire line)
-- SW busts (only OT major characters)
-- LOTR busts (will try to limit myself to major characters, but will probably wind up caving and getting most of their line, if quality remains high)
- Neca: POTC busts (only major characters)

I Collect,

Sideshow:
12" SW
Modern Horror, 12"/ 1/4
Terminator 1 and or 2 (not anything with 3)
12" Hot Toys aliens
14" Hot Toys AVP
1/1 to do with Pred
1/4 Aliens (bust only atm....hint hint, USCM?):D
if they continue 1/4 musicains?
and certen other 1/4 if doing?

Other:
1/1 Pred, Aliens, AVP stuff
Pred Busts
SW Busts
Jedi/Sith Statues
Dragons
mini Lightsabers
FX lightsabers
DVDs

You guys ever wonder if any of the Sideshow workers collect SS statues as well?

TOE said:
You guys ever wonder if any of the Sideshow workers collect SS statues as well?

We know they do! We've seen pictures from Dusty, Chris and others showing some of their collection. Chris just got the Ironman Comiquette for Christmas!

I collect:

-All SW 12" including creature packs and environment pieces
-LOTR 12"
-The Dead 12"
-The occassional Horror 12"
-Adam Hughes Marvel Female Comiquettes
-Sideshow MediCom imports

I'm trying really hard not to get into the PFs although the upcoming Hulk is making it really hard....with Iron Man out and Captain America coming something inside really wants an Avengers PF set up...

I barely have the money for some Star Wars 1/6 figures and the LOTR 1/6 figures. From Star Wars I'm really picky about what I get, but since LOTR is so spaced out I can be a little less choosy over who I buy and don't buy. Someday, though, I would love to have a premium format figure or two. Someday................

I started collecting Sideshow when they released the Frankenstein Monster in 12" and have been a strong supporter of them ever since. I collect/have:

1/6 Bond(well, Connery anyway), Star Wars, X-Files, The Dead (Zombies Rule! :monkey5 ), New Line Horror (who knew Jason could look so good so many ways), and Vintage Monsters.

My passion has always been Horror and Star Wars. I think Sideshow has proven that they can do both, I just want more 12" Universal Monsters dammit! :monkey4 There are more possibilities Sideshow, just don't let the line die in favor of 1/4 scale (and I love these too) completely.

I collect the Marvel pieces I like,
I just started this month to SW PF and
LOTR PF pieces so far I have lurtz exc and waiting for Frodo (if SS will announce any new, I will be able to continue a line :emperor )

I decided to drop the 12" line and will continue to PF and comiquettes only of LOTR and SW.

James Bond PFs - Nat planning on getting the new connery though

LOTR 12"

Famous Person - John Wayne

I basically buy what I like... I am getting the Fett PF, and will eventually buy gandalf on shadowfax.

galactiboy said:
I'm in for these lines:

The Dead 1/6
Star Wars 1/6
LOTR 1/6
Modern Horror 1/6 (depends on the figure)
Occasionaly Hot Toys and Medicom's they import
Picking up the occassionaly older figure

Same here:D

And I have a couple 1:1 busts too.

Last edited:
I just use them to get my Hot Toys and Medicom.

Then I put them back on the street corner till I need 'em again. :D

logosideshow.jpg

That should pretty much sum it up.:pow :drool :eek:

Horror 1/6 (F13, NOES, The Dead etc...)
SW 1/6
LOTR 1/6
BOND (only the bonds in Tuxes) 1/6
X-FILES 1/6 (well, I'm an optimist...)
BUFFYVERSE 1/6 (see above...)

Other companies...

Any Kill Bill merch
Any Matrix Merch
GG SW Animated
Custom 1/6 headsculpts
MR Scaled SW replicas

SW PF
SW 1/6 (selective)

Bond PF (Black tux Dalton remaining)

Marvel PF

Other cool movie PF

At present nothing,but I plan on getting a few PF's when my cash situation improves. I'd also consider collecting the 1/6 SW figures again if new base bodies were made and the tailoring of the outfits was done to the same standards as Medicom's best work.

Marvel in PF's

New Line Figures and PF's

Vintage Monsters Figures and PF's

James Bond figures and PF's

some Godzilla stuff

Pot Bellys

DVD'S

CD's

Junk.............etc.

Last edited:
Back