Name a scene in a film/or just a film that people started clapping

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The scene in First Blood Part 2 when Rambo was hiding in the mud and came out and snatched that Russian soldier. What do you want? It was the Cold War.

In Independence Day, when Bill Pullman fires that snivelly guy.

"Plausible deniability, sir"
"Mr, Nimsiki, you're fired"

The audience roared in applause.

That audience was SUPER into that movie, they might've been faking it, even when Will Smif punched the alien, the audience loved it. I'm sure there's other things I can't think of now, but that "You're fired" scene will always stick with me.

Last edited:
Snakes On a Plane comes to mind for me. We clapped, laughed and went wild any time Sammy J was on screen...which was pretty much the whole movie.

It seems like the last couple of Harry Potter movies when the main tittle comes up everyone applauses. The Yoda one is a given. Also at the end of the Nolan Batman films!

At the end of the Dark knight.

At first there was stunned silence...than there was thunderous applause.

I also remember a trailer of the blair Witch project 2 came on and the whole audence booed!:rotfl

When gordan put a gun to the jokers head and revealed he was alive

Last edited:
I'll put this in spoilers for those who haven't seen X-Men First Class:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Any/Every midnight screening I've been to of the Harry Potter movies.

And I don't remember which movie at the moment, but some jackass on his phone got kicked out of a movie I saw many years ago, and the audience clapped as he was ushered out.

Lmao some drunk _______ kept screaming at the screen during ironman and people clapped when he got kicked out

I'll put this in spoilers for those who haven't seen X-Men First Class:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Same here, Lots of applause for that one.

When Brody killed Bruce.

And lots of cheering during the opening credits of the '89 Batman, at least at the opening show in Westwood, CA I went to.

BB

the first time i remember applause in the theater was in T2 when the terminator remembered to check and pulled down the sun visor to reveal the car keys

Another wierd one is when the trailer for the chipmunks 2 appeared and they showed the chippettes and people just went crazy.

Land of the Dead when Tom Savini's character from Dawn showd up as a zombie got quite a few cheers. Also in the F13 remake when Jason put's on his hockey mask for the first time got some cheers and claps aswell.

Did anyone mention the part in TDK where "Deebo" drops the detonator over the side. I think I applauded on the inside:clap

Back