My Toys....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Collector Freak said:
No offense, but are you so insecure that you have to tout your girlfriend in every one of your posts wether is be in attachments or your avatar? :angelsmil

Yes I'm very insecure....So insecure that I let the world take a sneek peak at her...

My toys.

All figures look better with your girlfriend next to them. And by the way, about your "insecurity", I'm just happy that you share her beauty with all of us fellow collectors...

Shaiulud dude, I'm sorry but the world demands much more Stephanie in less clothing, We are sad, we know it, but it is only fair that we share in your good fortune as members of a wider family. :eek: :confused: :naughty :google :wacky :banana :angelsmil

The world may not demand such things if you didn't "clutter" the images with those silly dollies in the first place. OMG, :horror see what you've done?? You made me call them dollies!!!

Collector Freak said:
No offense, but are you so insecure that you have to tout your girlfriend in every one of your posts wether is be in attachments or your avatar? :angelsmil

It is sad that you are so insecure Shaihulud, but you have to think positive. Every cloud has a silver lining. I think we have pointed out what that silver lining is.

:banana

I find my self, during these days of customizing woes, longing for updates of other figures:
attachment.php
:naughty

Damn one of the biggest Necropost Bump ever !!!! With one of threads..wow...I'm touched..:monkey2

Shai, you'll always rank amongst my fave posters!! But, your photos have been...well, lacking a certain something (or one) :rolleyes:

been 2 years since I last talk to her, she hates me now... Forget her Iron man..better things are ahead...:rock

In going back and reading this thread, it seems everything worked out really well, this guy was banned for not liking girls, and we got some sweet pics of Slashers and Bikinis.

In going back and reading this thread, it seems everything worked out really well, this guy was banned for not liking girls, and we got some sweet pics of Slashers and Bikinis.

Aahhh CF? Yes, he was small in the pants...

Back