My Toys....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you IronMan1188 for giving more recently joined members like myself the opportunity to discover this thread. I assumed it was new till I saw the word 'necropost'!

I remember this post from way back when I was just a lurker. Ah, memories... :monkey2

How many of those do you still have, Shai?

no matter how hot a chick is, there is always some guy,somewhere,who is sick of her ^^^^.

Marvels but Mostly Hulk stuff...there some of my pics in the gallery section.I dont buy as much collectbles as I use to.

Cool. Will take a look. So if you no longer buy many collectibles, why do you spend so much time discussing collectibles. Don't want to seem rude, i'm just curious.

Marvels but Mostly Hulk stuff...there some of my pics in the gallery section.I dont buy as much collectbles as I use to.
attachment.php

I used to have one of those Jason part 3's.:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 I think I sold it back to you.:lol:lol:lol

Cool. Will take a look. So if you no longer buy many collectibles, why do you spend so much time discussing collectibles. Don't want to seem rude, i'm just curious.

I still buy some not just as much as I used to...I think over time you become more selective in this hobby..I use to spend 200-300$ a week on figures couple years ago...Now I pay 400$ a statue every 6 months or so....But, dont get me wrong, I'll be part of this hobby forever....Also, This is the perfect place,here on this very board, to harrass people when I got nothing else to do at work...:rock

I was going to start a poll about "Who surfs the SSF site while at work" but never got around to it.

I do it too. Too much.

Back