My Toys....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looooollll !!!!!!!

You guys are great!!!! Guess my introduction here will be remembered...
....ans yes, Iron man, now you know....

My Toys

Thank God I didn't go with my plan to subtitle myself wrinkly maggot!!! :rolleyes:

You know Ironman, everytime I leave, more of Stephanie seems to get revealed. I'm just gonna keep on popping in and out. :horror

D'oh! did I really say that? :banghead

Not To Sound Like A Pig, But The Pics Of Your Collection Are Nice. Welcome To The Board & Look Forward To Future Pics Of Your Entire Collection.

I'm looking forward to more pics of Stephanie's entire collection.

Yes, Ironman, I 've got many ,many of these but I don't think this time Stephanie will let me get away with it...Besides, I don't want to get banned here...lolll

Last edited:
Pretty impressed with Stephanie's strength on those last pics...1/4 scale Jason is in no way a light peice of work.

coldheart said:
Yes,any more Shaihulud?

Yeah...it will come soon guys...I'm waiting to have a couple more impressing figures to show with her...and Steph most get in the mood also, which is not an easy task ...., but dont worry, ive got plenty of Steph s' best friends here: bottles of wine... By the way,COLDHEART,thats my girlfriend you got on your avatar.....lolll

Shaihulud said:
Yeah...it will come soon guys...I'm waiting to have a couple more impressing figures to show with her...and Steph most get in the mood also, which is not an easy task ...., but dont worry, ive got plenty of Steph s' best friends here: bottles of wine... By the way,COLDHEART,thats my girlfriend you got on your avatar.....lolll
I thought she was one of your figures(haha) :D

No offense, but are you so insecure that you have to tout your girlfriend in every one of your posts wether is be in attachments or your avatar? :angelsmil

Back