My Little Pony Friendship is Magic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw a gift set of 15 ponies for ~$30 on TRU's website. Not gonna lie, I was tempted seeing how much Pinkie goes for on her own. But then I noticed Fluttershy is just a repaint of Rainbow Dash. Umm... That is dumb. Not only is her hair wrong, her posture is just too extroverted.

I will go the McDonald's route. But I've changed my goal from just having Pinkie to having the main 6 ponies. I dunno who those other two are. Don't care to own them. Wish they had Princess Celestia and Spike instead.

But then I noticed Fluttershy is just a repaint of Rainbow Dash. Umm... That is dumb. Not only is her hair wrong, her posture is just too extroverted.

That's the only thing that bugs me about the blind bag MLPs. They got Fluttershy all wrong. I wish they'd picked a different pose for her.

BTW What did everyone think of the 'Hearts & Hooves Day' episode? I thought it was hilarious how the little ones got weirded out by all the mushy sounds Miss Cheerilee and Big Macintosh kept making.

Wish they had Princess Celestia and Spike instead.

I don't mind Miss Cherilee but the random one should have been replaced by either Princess Celestia, Spike, Big Macintosh or one of the cutie mark crusaders.

I think it's cool that Cherilee is getting so much attention. Maybe there is a large teacher demographic that watches the show?

I generally don't have any issues with going straight in and buy ponies.
It's when you have to dig through all of their blind bag stock to find the right one things tend to get awkward...

Last edited:
I don't mind Miss Cherilee but the random one should have been replaced by either Princess Celestia, Spike, Big Macintosh or one of the cutie mark crusaders.

I don't know who Cherilee is. Haven't seen enough to know. Haven't watched it since before Christmas and the last one I saw had Zecora in it... She's a teacher? I'm a teacher. So I watch this show and wish I could watch it more often than I do! The fiancee thinks it's weird. Lol.

But she did get me a calendar for Christmas and has said if and when she ever gets McDonalds she'll get a girl's happy meal. Haha!

Yeah Miss Cherilee teaches the cutie mark crusaders grade level. She's their teacher.

The last episode they tried to set her up on a date cause she was single on their equivalent to "Valentine's Day" it was pretty cute.

Yeah, maybe they could have sculpted them all three together/connected so they were one figure?

I don't know who Cherilee is. Haven't seen enough to know. Haven't watched it since before Christmas and the last one I saw had Zecora in it... She's a teacher? I'm a teacher. So I watch this show and wish I could watch it more often than I do! The fiancee thinks it's weird. Lol.

But she did get me a calendar for Christmas and has said if and when she ever gets McDonalds she'll get a girl's happy meal. Haha!

Yeah Miss Cherilee teaches the cutie mark crusaders grade level. She's their teacher.

The last episode they tried to set her up on a date cause she was single on their equivalent to "Valentine's Day" it was pretty cute.

and she's also quite known for making the awesome face in ep 12: call of the cutie

5175503e09ffb891d40e022ec80c6e2c.jpg

(you will only get this if you watched the latest ep)
362pa0.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah it was great, I hope after this Fluttershy episode we get some more episodes where they all have equal screen time. Or atleast another Rarity or dare I say, Twilight Sparkle eppy.. :lol

This may have been one of the best episodes ever. Loved the cutouts animated scene, the song was cute (and long as always) and Pinkie Pie is just awesome.

Best part? When she pulled up the snow globe and there was a floating Derpy in it for no reason. I actually paused the episode at that point because I was laughing so hard.

Back