My Little Pony Friendship is Magic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol

I just can't see Rainbow Dash ever having a crush or relationship with a stallion on any episode... but I may be wrong. Even if she does, I'd say she was bi.

I think she is Bi personally.

But that's advantageous, twice the chance of getting laid Friday night:lecture

lol, so this follows a story like lets say...Breaking Bad? or is it every episode a different theme?

only the first two pilot eps of a season follows a story where they have to defeat an antagonist. all the rest of the eps has a different theme.

I think she is Bi personally.

But that's advantageous, twice the chance of getting laid Friday night:lecture

29944%20-%20AWW%20guy%20meme%20rainbow_dash%20YEA.JPG

But you must watch a few more after the pilot. I personally didn't like the pilot at first.

well that's what I mean, which one was your favorite?

I am very, very intrigued by this show, I might start watching it:wink1:

what do you guys think of the new voice change, no more "derp" eyes and the name derpy being un-canonized?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2CRjPO73Dg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2CRjPO73Dg[/ame]

I'm not surprised this has happened. Too many people need to toughen up and have thicker skin but nowadays everybody is offended by EVERYTHING.

I do like the new voice though waaay better.

To be fair we we're even lucky to get such a big fan service and we were lucky to even get that.

I just hope Derpy will still be around even if her eyes are fixed and her (real) name changed/removed.

*edit* Maybe they can go back to calling her Ditzy Doo? Seems like a ok compromise.

I finally liked the MLP page on Facebook. And I am torn on which t-shirt I want. Do I want the Mane Six? Or Pinkie Pie? Decisions, decisions....

I thought about watching this but, for now Im just going to Focus on watcing RuPaul's Drag Race, maybe after I'm done with that I might give this a go, maybe

I do like the new voice on Derpy. They toned down the wall-eyes but they are still there. The unedited version has her too wall-eyed in my opinion so I like that they toned it down. Kinda sad they didn't keep the Derpy name but I heard that someone already owned the toy rights to the name Derpy and that's why they changed it. Who knows.

It's March 1. Are the toys in Happy Meals yet?! I can't wait. Haha!

I've heard it's starting between March 5th-March 9th. It will be 2 ponies per week. If you want them you'd better hit them early cause these will sell out.

Will there be an order? I want to get them all discreetly and can eat a Happy Meal a week I guess... :lol

Back