My Little Pony Friendship is Magic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me neither. I was thinking they'd have plastic hair and be more show accurate, but they look pretty much like all the regular ones that have been released so far.

The best were probably the ones in the gift set that came with Pinkie Pie, Spike, Twilight Sparkle, and Applejack. I just wish the Applejack came with her hat.

Yeah, she looks pretty good since she's just got the mohawk. It looks like she might glow in the dark too, and that's always a bonus.

Zecora is cool. I might get a Nightmare Moon if I see one.

Then again, I might decide I don't need to own a toy that can have its hair brushed (not sure why they even gave her hair).

Zecora is cool. I might get a Nightmare Moon if I see one.

Then again, I might decide I don't need to own a toy that can have its hair brushed (not sure why they even gave her hair).

Same way I feel. I'd love to grab a few of these show specific ponies but I don't want any with real hair. I'm even thinking about passing on the Happy Meal toys coming in March for the simple fact they have hair. :mad:

I'm so asking for the girl Happy Meal next time I go through the drive through. I need Pinkie Pie but wouldn't be mad if I got others on the way to her. Haha.

Me: Hi I would like a Happy meal please.

Cashier: What toy would you like?

Me: The man's toy please.

Cashier: *hands me a hot wheels car*

Me: I'm sorry I asked for the MAN'S toy not the boy's toy

Cashier: ?

Me: The pony please.

Cashier: *Hands me the pony*

Me: Thank you!

I see many embarrassing trips to McDonald's in my near future. I wish my newborn niece was old enough to go to McDonald's. Useless!

I see many embarrassing trips to McDonald's in my near future. I wish my newborn niece was old enough to go to McDonald's. Useless!

I've bought about 6-7 ponies from TRU. If you just act confident nobody says anything.

It's when you become all awkward and embarrassed when people laugh at you.

I've been a open Brony since day one so I don't have any embarrassment over it.

Besides cashiers don't care. I watched a person buy the following in one order once: Craft knife, bandages, washcloth, butterfly stitches and rubbing alcohol. The cashier didn't even blink.:horror

:lol this is great.

LOL, that is awesome.

Anyone know where to get the blind bag ponies? I've looked at TRU and Target so far and nothing.

LOL, that is awesome.

Anyone know where to get the blind bag ponies? I've looked at TRU and Target so far and nothing.

I saw one on eBay. It's my understanding it's a UK only thing. But didn't research it enough to know... How big are those? I want a Pinkie Pie, dang it!

Ebay is my friend. I got Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Rarity, Twilight Sparkle and Applejack blind bag figures. They're awesome!

Back