My Little Pony Friendship is Magic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, ate some bad Taco Bell last night and had a Daring-Do. :p

Sorry, couldn't resist. This episode was really awesome. Love the Daring-Do story so much. The cats were cute as hell and loved when they all came out with medievel weapons. Anyone else feel really bad for the poor bandaged up pony? He/she never even got a visitor.

Also gotta say I loved the crazy barking pony at the end. Hope we see more of him.

the barking pony goes by the name screw loose now (well there are several others but that one pops up the most)

i bet you're looking forward to some fanfics of daring do huh?

the barking pony goes by the name screw loose now (well there are several others but that one pops up the most)

i bet you're looking forward to some fanfics of daring do huh?

I don't read fanfics. I'm just hoping that they will have more episodes since they seemed to tease the possibilities.

Just one of many reasons why you guys need to stop watching this show lol Because it has humor, doesn't mean you should be watching it lol :monkey2

[ame]https://youtu.be/obo_9yyAIoA[/ame]

Just one of many reasons why you guys need to stop watching this show lol Because it has humor, doesn't mean you should be watching it lol :monkey2

https://youtu.be/obo_9yyAIoA

Looking at that commercial, I can't help but feel sorry for those little girls because the guys on this thread and their league of man-pony fetishists will buy out those dollies before the kids even have a chance to get one :lol.

Looking at that commercial, I can't help but feel sorry for those little girls because the guys on this thread and their league of man-pony fetishists will buy out those dollies before the kids even have a chance to get one :lol.

Most guys don't buy the dolls. Adult collectors want show accurate merchandise and not silly "real hair" dolls. I'm really hoping for some adult oriented merchandise soon.

I have only read one(1) fan fic ever...Bubbles.

That thing wrecked my ____ :(

i only read cupcakes and watched the animated version of it too, the song made it quite entertainfull
what was bubbles about?

i only read cupcakes and watched the animated version of it too, the song made it quite entertainfull
what was bubbles about?

Cupcakes the animated was great just due to the song.

Bubbles is a story about Derpy's childhood and it is implied that she is a special needs filly and how her mother can't cope with the situation. It's told through the Derpy's child's perspective and is especially gut wrenching as these situations happen in real life. It's also portrayed realistically. It also explains how she got her cutie mark in the most sorrowful bitter sweet moment of her life.

For $15? Lunatics! I should be able to get all the main characters in that size for that price. I just want a big Pinkie Pie. Is that so wrong???

I paid $20 and got the gift set which had her, Twilight, AppleJack, Princess Celestia and Spike.

good news everyone! hasbro is going to release a "bronie set".
it will only be available in toys 'r us though...

7.jpg

https://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/02/new-merchandise-recap-post.html#comment-form

Back