My GI Joe Customs/Bashes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the Tunnel Rate, Trebor!

that is also very nice, I just got caught up in the moment with Destro.

Scrap Iron is by far one of favs, I was thinking about bashing another Joe and I might start with him. This is really fun, it's actually taking my 1/6 experience to a new level or a new love. :lol:monkey1

This is very nice, loving the Destro :rock

picture.php
Thanks Ski!
Love the Tunnel Rate, Trebor!

Thanks Flosi! I'll try to take some better pictures of Destro and Scrap this weekend.

that is also very nice, I just got caught up in the moment with Destro.

Scrap Iron is by far one of favs, I was thinking about bashing another Joe and I might start with him. This is really fun, it's actually taking my 1/6 experience to a new level or a new love. :lol:monkey1

Yeah, it's addictive. Right now I have Zartan and Bludd in various degrees of completion(I still looking for parts).

After I saw your Firefly(and King Darkness), I have to make that one too. Both of your Fireflys are awesome!

Tunnel Rat came out great. From what I can see, Destro is looking damn good too.

Like Evil said, the helmet on Blood is a little too large, but the sculpt you used looks good.

Yeah, it's addictive. Right now I have Zartan and Bludd in various degrees of completion(I still looking for parts).

After I saw your Firefly(and King Darkness), I have to make that one too. Both of your Fireflys are awesome!

I have some more updates for FF, I just got a Cobra Trooper head and slipped on the blacava, I've got some other accessories for him as well to try and finish him up.

I have some more updates for FF, I just got a Cobra Trooper head and slipped on the blacava, I've got some other accessories for him as well to try and finish him up.

I just got some more parts for my FF in. Hopefully, I'll be able to work on him this weekend.

Post up pics when you can. Can't wait to see your FF!

I just came across a great pack frame for FF when I was digging through my kitbash bin. I am stoked. I really like the way my FF is taking shape, but I want a different web belt and longer bandoliers. I found great pouches for him and a couple of great bombs. I also found some tools that will looks great in the pack a la the vintage figure. But I have to admit to now wanting to change the uniform.

Switched gears with all the Firefly excitement! Sorry Flosi, I'll get those Destro pictures up.

Here's my WIP Firefly...still need a gun, head paint, backpack, and finish the uniform...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Better late...

"My dear Cobra Commander" is what I hear when I look at my Destro.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Some minor updates on Bludd(Different Helmet, and the back part of some armour used for Bludd's front.

picture.php

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=141&pictureid=8850

Shipwreck(Sculpty and the Gold Devgru Head)

picture.php

picture.php

Also working on Firefly, Zartan, and Ripcord(LOVE that Marlon Wayons!!!!) Just kidding, original RAH only!!!!!!!

Thanks Evil! I was going for a less agitated Shipwreck, who could be mackin' on Covergirl!:naughty

Back