My Attempt At Clone Armour

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats a nice looking Tie Pilot you have there, I haven't actually put the holster on my Pilot so havent seen how it looks, sweeeeeeet

Not related but also cast up some of the Tie Fighter Pilot Exclusive Blasters and made Holsters for them

I sent you a PM asking about your custom holsters several days ago.. My box shows you read it but you've never replied. Was inquiring as to whether or not you had any extra holsters... Thanks

Well just finished reloading all my post pics from photoF ******k-it so back to posting, what little I have time for these days.

I cast up the Luke Blastshield training helmet and decided to have a painting session.

Still not as good as spuds waterslide decals but will get round to trying them eventually

IX4ej3D.png

XB6ukzH.png

yywHQ4d.png

4soq6ak.png

I thought that you painted all your helmets but there's a seller on the bay 87spuds who has Star wars water slide decals.I added 2 and 2 together , looks like I came up with 9 :slap

Thanks for the kind comment.

You got anything new to post , Im waiting with bated breath for the next spud installment

I thought that you painted all your helmets but there's a seller on the bay 87spuds who has Star wars water slide decals.I added 2 and 2 together , looks like I came up with 9 :slap

Thanks for the kind comment.

You got anything new to post , Im waiting with bated breath for the next spud installment

No worries man. haha
I recently finished my AT-RT driver with your awesome helmet.

image5.jpg

And at the moment I'm working on some Geonosis troopers and Commander Jet.

Don't suppose you ever cast the Sideshow AT-AT driver exclusive blaster? Its killing me that I missed that Ex.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I wish, trying to make my own Snowtrooper Exclusive Rifle at the moment and may well have a go at the At a version of the AT AT exclusive Rifle too.

We'll have to wait and see

Hi Guys, Just Wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Thought Id post these as I have been working on them for a long time and have finally almost completed them.

The largest majority of the parts are cast apart from the commander.
The Squad Leader Kama is scratch made too

gA7gMQC.jpg

dSUcaz5.jpg

When I get some dark brown ribbon I will be replacing the squad leader belt but light brown was all I had at the mo to moch him up.

2fFmrQu.jpg

v12TUO7.jpg

FGkMclp.jpg

Hardest part of these where getting the color match right for the armor, which was a real pig, but I think I got it pretty close ( the grunts waist armor/hip plates are original , the rest are cast and painted).

cXQKXsF.jpg

f8jMV8M.jpg

This second custom is missing his helmet but thats nearly complete.
Again all cast parts and the helmet is build from scratch ( will post it soon)
Think I overdid it on the weathering so may make a second trooper

Hope you enjoy

MJR9nR0.jpg

xAYuHjz.jpg

an04x0N.jpg

Thanks for the kind words , I think it is, though they are not so good.
Parts of the ridged fins aren't coming out when casting so they dont look so good close up.

J14 , Chakaman
Thanks guys

Pickle munkey
Lookin' pretty good! Are you going for a Phase I or Phase II look?
I've got a Phase I helmet kickin' around that was a freebie from a recent acquisition that I don't really have any use for...

The helmet for the tank commander looks like this
HovertankPilot-Topps.jpg

Thanks for the kind offer though
Ive been working on the helmet sculpt for over a month , just need to flat the primer and a final coat of paint.

J14 , Chakaman
Thanks guys

Pickle munkey

The helmet for the tank commander looks like this
View attachment 384373

Thanks for the kind offer though
Ive been working on the helmet sculpt for over a month , just need to flat the primer and a final coat of paint.

Aw jeeze I read the title of your thread and thought you were still doing Clones, haha.
I was like "Man his armor is way off but whatever I won't be a **** and I'll roll with it..."

Been busy of recent but managed to play with my new toy, I like the Hot toys stands but cant seem to get my hands on many of them.
So I set myself to task to see if I can reproduce them at a fraction of the cost.

Enter Embossing machine to the building, its only a hobby embosser so doesnt cut as deep as the hot toys version but once I get the aluminum a little less reflective I think it will do nicely.

The biggie is gona be trying to reproduce the bases, but have some ideas on that to investigate.

here's what I have done so far

5TClnxj.jpg

apU4PAB.jpg

PMlOyye.jpg

EkWCO6S.jpg

yOas9OL.jpg

7WvOyOL.jpg

p9fjvs4.jpg

Back