My Attempt At Clone Armour

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
acesh007
That rocket launcher looks great. What did you use for the trim on the Kama?

Acesh007 its called poly cotton bias binding 12mm, a little large but the excess can be hidden on the inside

Outlander
Nice to see someone still doing clone wars customs, and good ones at that. Where did you get the Arc Heavy Gunner helmet?

Outlander ,Thanks , got the helmet from a board member Force28x, he did and excellent AT RT Driver a while back

Guys been working on alot of different stuff at themoment, some big , some small.
I came across some transluscent coloured rod 3.2mm diam and thought it would be good for saber blades.
Ordered some and low and behold they are perfect, not as bulky as the late SSC blades like Malgus

Let me know what you think

I had to build a lightsaber rack so I could get some decent photos ( thats my excuse and I'm sticking to it :lol)
All the blades are removable so makes them good for different poses

iHbsiTC.jpg

The 2 purple sabers I've made for a female jedi, though a kind of martial arts short stick idea
QuHBnJl.jpg

RocaIcz.jpg

This one is for a male Human jedi I made a while ago, just trying different colours and designs
DaBJW8f.jpg

This one is just a standard sith style saber, not really designed for any particular figure
ymiAZ2m.jpg

Another couple of non descript Jedi saber
rvzdwo9.jpg

dBKRzwG.jpg

Suoer pleased with this one, I wanted the battle Damaged Maul Saber but haven't been avle to find one, so I made my own
VmqywDn.jpg

aMYcNfe.jpg

This one imade ages ago but wasn't really happy with, so I resprayed it in a chrome finnish which I think is much better
Savage Opress Saber
bJnzIR4.jpg

Finally this is for a Bastila Shan I started a while ago, I added some magnets where the 2 join so they stay together alot better
VbctvLC.jpg

Cripes its been a while since I last posted.

New job leave little free time on a evening, still keep checking the treads and gotta say theres some great stuff going on.

Recently Watched Rogue One which really boosted my love of some of the original trilogy costumes.
I've been doing some research and hope to be doing some customs again as well as picking up some of the ones on the backburner.

Here is one Ive been working on for a while and still needs some more as is still a work in progress.
Really enjoyed doing this guy
IAVMOcT.jpg

5cbrN2r.jpg

VYekmmG.jpg

dwEmlDq.jpg

VzyCxo2.jpg

pQ3zPPf.jpg

pmdUp4i.jpg

Next up was a result of the price of Hot Toys Parts and boxed Death troopers

Can't really afford to buy the numbers I'd like so resorted to casting and work arounds

The Deatth Trooper E11D is a seriously sweet Blaster but hard to find and high inprice loose.
I managed to pick one up an strip it down.
I then bought a standard silenced sterling and modded them.
No movie accurate but I'm happt with them.

These first pics are work in progress

YiJqUnF.jpg

fn9B652.jpg

Then them painted up
The very left one is the original

xqhdZOF.jpg

80SiHPn.jpg

6TQeEG4.jpg

kHZG4IC.jpg

Not related but also cast up some of the Tie Fighter Pilot Exclusive Blasters and made Holsters for them

ZWRJAXW.jpg

Finally need some help on my custom Death Troopers to be.
I bought one Of the Black Series Titanium Death Trooper Helmets but as I have not got one to compare not sure if its scale accurate.
If there is anyone out there who could post a pic of their HT Death Trooper to compare I would be greatful.

Personally I think its a little too big
BASr1RP.jpg

X4CoXcA.jpg

Z5dvYIa.jpg

My inbox was full so I've emptied out some space. Could you try to PM me again?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Been working on Lando Skiff Disguise for a while trying to work out a way of getting the boots looking right.
Not entirely happy but until sideshow bring himout I'll have to make do.
The Skirt and belt need weathering a dark brown but this is still very much a work in progress

The boots are cut down Vietnam and the gaitors are scratch built.
Ir2AunY.jpg

YaJ3ajz.jpg

The SSC Ball joint and feet make them very posable
Xdd7cMG.jpg

iFO4H5E.jpg

2W9v8OZ.jpg

t35KT5E.jpg

Thanks for the awesome blaster and holster!

My TIE pilot is finally finished.
4726d9a75420bdd874b13521c534ef38.jpg
1a5b1a9c97d2ad0cf87cb5477ad4b06d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back