MWCtoys SDCC photo coverage continues!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
My photo coverage of SDCC 2010 has begun, with a look at Mattel, Sideshow, NECA, Mezco, Toynami, Entertainment Earth, Roddenberry, and some more I'm forgetting. I'll be updating these during the week, as well as adding in more companies of course. Be patient with the page loads, as the photos are fairly large. Also, I do my best not to use any flash at the show, but sometimes it's simply unavoidable. You can find the main page here:

https://www.mwctoys.com/sdcc2010/sdcc2010_main.htm

If you have any questions, drop me a line! Also, if you see anything wonky on the pages let me know - I did a quick QC check, but it's damn late...Thanks for reading,

Michael
MWC

Last edited:
Re: MWCtoys SDCC photo coverage begins!

Greatly appreciate the coverage and photos mic! Thanks alot!!!

Yeah thanks for posting the pics.

Thank you for doing this Michael :)

Not all can attend, but can have at least feeling of not missing too much.

MIKEY C delivering the goods.

#1 The first in-hand pics of the DarkHorse - ReelArt Studios Dracula Meets Wolfman statue (THIS IS A MUST FOR ME...no questions asked).

#2 Sideshow's Black Panther looks excellent, much better than expected.

#3 Sideshow's 4 Turtles together brought a tear to my eye.

#4 Sideshow's Iron Man 2 comiquette statue, is probably the sickest Iron Man statue ever made, i was planning on cancelling but don't think i will...it's just THAT awesome.

#4 Sideshow's Iron Man 2 comiquette statue, is probably the sickest Iron Man statue ever made, i was planning on cancelling but don't think i will...it's just THAT awesome.

Don't do it man this is just too good to cancel. :exactly:

Those Venture Bros. are terrible. That's a shame. Monarch is kinda cool, but the rest of them are fugly.

Great pics... always look forward to your coverage :rock

Those Venture Bros. are terrible. That's a shame. Monarch is kinda cool, but the rest of them are fugly.

Have to agree... the bodies are just too squat to work for the catoon design. I'd love to see some figures like Toynami did for the Hanna Barbera properties.

The Roddenberry stuff is outstanding...I now know why it's soo expensive. And I'm actually liking the VB stuff. The body doesn't work for me on the LOSt figurs or other realistic characters, but I think it works on the animated line.

Still I would have rather seen a normal aniated line, like FG or Simpsons for these.

What are the prices on the Rodenberry items? They look awesome... may have to cave and get a phaser.

Hurndreds each...similar to the old MR pricing on Star Wars weapons.

Hmmm... may have to ponder on that. I've always wanted a high-end phaser replica; such a classic design.

I had the Art Asylum pieces, which were awesome for the price. But I never wanted to dedicated display space to them. Something like this though would be ideal.

Michael, take any pics of the new SS T-800 statue? I see the back of him in some of your pics, but no front view.

Some of those pics are breathtaking...you really took a great picture of the black panther.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back