MWCtoys SDCC photo coverage continues!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone give me some info about these figs from Gentle Giant thats on Michael site?

sdcc2010_gg_5.jpg

sdcc2010_gg_6.jpg

sdcc2010_gg_3.jpg

sdcc2010_gg_4.jpg

sdcc2010_gg_2.jpg

I must have them all!!!:drool

Did GG seriously make an Olivia Munn as Slave Leia bust?? :lol

sdcc2010_gg_53.jpg

Last edited:
Can anyone give me some info about these figs from Gentle Giant thats on Michael site?

sdcc2010_gg_5.jpg

sdcc2010_gg_6.jpg

sdcc2010_gg_3.jpg

sdcc2010_gg_4.jpg

sdcc2010_gg_2.jpg

I must have them all!!!:drool

They're from an upcoming film directed by Zack Snyder called "Sucker Punch" and I concur, must have them all!

More info:
Official site:

Did GG seriously make an Olivia Munn as Slave Leia bust?? :lol

sdcc2010_gg_53.jpg

I know, crazy isn't it? :lol

Kinda hot though......

Thanx Duggie! :1-1:

They also did Kevin Pereira. :lol
What! why would you want immortalize him in the form of a statue?
Personally I can't watch more than a few seconds of him before throwing something heavy at my screen. :gah:

Sorry if anybody likes him, god forbid.

Actually, I planned on getting QMX shots today, but the con screwed up their booth location and I couldn't find them. Bumped into them tonight at the Freaks party though, and I'll shoot them tomorrow.

Brief updates tonight - more Mattel (including new Ghostbusters stuff) - and DC Direct. Not that the DCD stuff is really 'brief', as there's about 200 photos.

I shot Hasbro today too, and I'll try to get things wrapped up by Sunday night. Man, there'a alot of photos though...

Actually, I planned on getting QMX shots today, but the con screwed up their booth location and I couldn't find them. Bumped into them tonight at the Freaks party though, and I'll shoot them tomorrow.

Awesome, looking forward to it, especially the updated Enterprise and I hope the new Viper is there too.

And yeah, read that the booth number got stuffed up, should have been #3251. I bet QMx aren't happy about that.

I came back for awhile this afternoon to the hotel room and wrapped up a few more things. You may haven noticed that the photos I uploaded last nigh were smaller than usual - that's been fixed, so now the new Mattel coverage and DCD stuff is the larger size.

I also added more Mattel updates (DCUC and MOTUC), as well as all my Hasbro coverage. Tonight I'll try to wrap up some more of the smaller companies. You can find the latest updates here:

https://www.mwctoys.com/sdcc2010/sdcc2010_main.htm

More updates tonight!

Michael
MWC

Any chances of swing by Capcom and getting some pics of that 10th anniversary Ryu statue by Sota ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back