MWCTOYS coverage of SDCC 2016 - watch this thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Michael on your Figuarts coverage, were there any Sailor Moon figures? I didn't see any photos of any. Is that line done or they just had nothing there to show.

Havern't had a chance to ask, but I didn't see any there at all. Perhaps it will go out as the week progresses, as several of the companies do that these days.

QQ the QMX star ships approximately what size where they?

I'll see if they have the scale listed, or ask later today. I plan on shooting some close ups of their sixth scale stuff as well. The Franklin was about 12 - 14" end to end, the falcon a big bigger of course.

Another update tonight, this time covering -

Qmx (added a few photos)
Pop Culture Shock
Blitzway (Ghostbusters!)
Yamato
Weta
Gentle Giant
Factory Entertainment
Hollywood Collectibles
Hallmark
Super7

And under the 'Misc Companies' page I added:
Enterbay
Jakks
Anatomy Tools
Star Wars Collectibles
Storm
X-Plus

Thanks!

Your previous early review of the threezero fallout 4 power armor was great Michael! Have you seen anything new on this or heard about a possible release date?

Nope, and I haven't seen any ThreeZero or 3A stuff so far. Haven't been by the Diamond booth yet, but they didn't have anything at IDW this time.

Tonight's SDCC update includes:

Diamond Comics
Diamond Select Toys
Square Enix
Toynami
Entertainment Earth/BifBangPow
Dark Horse

In Misc Companies:
Avonos

And updates to:
NECA
DC Collectibles
Tamashii Nationsn(added that Batman shot you were asking about)

I also started the Cosplay/General photos. More of those to come, along with Mattel, Hasbro, and Mondo coverage for sure, additional smaller companies are also possible.

Back