MWCtoys SDCC photo coverage continues!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That blood is from being punched in the face. That might explain why it doesn't look like the actor. :lol

Guess they decided to go with the battled damaged look first :lol

He does look a bit like David Duchovny though, maybe he'd be a good replacement head for the Sideshow Mulder.

For those looking to get back to the reviews, have no fear - they'll be back on Tuesday. Tonight is my last SDCC Coverage only update, and I'm *this* close to complete. I wrapped up Diamond Comics, Moore, and one page (at the very bottom, called Misc Small Companies) that has a ton of smaller guys. I've also done a few of my general show photos, including cosplayers. I now have a few updates to do, including Sideshow, Mattel, DST, and others, but I'll get to those over the next few days. You can find the on going coverage at:

https://www.mwctoys.com/sdcc2010/sdcc2010_main.htm

Thanks for reading!

Michael
MWC

Thanks for all the pics.

However, only about half of the pics in the misc section can be viewed. Having difficulty viewing the rest.

Hey Michael what's the story on that TZ Mystic Seer prop? any idea when that's coming out, what the price point is?

Yikes! that's too bad -- I wouldn't mind having it on my desk, but probably not at that price.

failure for bringing this thread back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back