SDCC Coverage at MWCTOYS begins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for it putting it up so fast. Always look forward to your pics and coverage.
So many great things coming out. Neca really stepped up their game, that Bat Gremlin is insane!

It's easy now to get a bit spoiled with Hot Toys, and complain about not enough new and interesting stuff being shown, etc. But damn. Looking at all their pics back to back here in these high quality shots, it's very freakin impressive.

Just went through the NECA and HT/SSC pics and a big thanks for the coverage. Pleasure viewing them. :clap

Browsed the full set last night Michael, thanks for the great effort, much appreciated.

If you're reading while at the show, I know a bunch of people, myself included who would love to see good coverage of the Threezero table(s) at the Diamond booth when you get the chance. ;)

I have my coverage all wrapped up tonight with the addition of Hollywood Collectibles Group, Tamashii Nations, lots of photos in the Misc Companies section (including several interesting sixth scale items, and the general cosplay/convention photos.

You can find all the coverage right here:

SDCC 2015 Coverage from Captain Toy/Michael Crawford

Back to the reviews tomorrow night!

Michael
MWC

Back