Mummy Lottery Victory Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something fishy is definitely going on.

A bud just called me and said that he had received the same "winning" email as those above and then a few minutes later received another email stating that it was "cancelled". :confused: :confused: :confused:

Torches and pitchforks are going fast at all neighborhood Home Depots, folks...

Unfreaking-believable. How can SS notify someone that they won the lottery on this item and then renege on the committment/notification?!

FlyAndFight said:
Something fishy is definitely going on.

A bud just called me and said that he had received the same "winning" email as those above and then a few minutes later received another email stating that it was "cancelled". :confused: :confused: :confused:

Torches and pitchforks are going fast at all neighborhood Home Depots, folks...

Unfreaking-believable. How can SS notify someone that they won the lottery on this item and then renege on the committment/notification?!
:horror :horror :horror :horror :horror :horror :horror

Darth Roranous said:
Apparently not. 50 is not a large number. Did you get one? If so are you helping anyone or selling it on the bay?

got one and i already pm'd Monster :mummy

why is this so difficult?
I feel like Im waiting for STD tests results :monkey4

I can't wait to see the Sideshow registry with this...to see who get's one.

In response to the confirmation then cancellation dilemma...a certain quote from Eddy Murphy comes to mind "Want a lick....Psyche"

Got the confirmation from Cindy! As i dont really really need this item i will try to exchange it against some stuff i really want.

Any winners want to sell? I would like this one since I didn't win.

Domer said:
Got the confirmation from Cindy! As i dont really really need this item i will try to exchange it against some stuff i really want.

Hmmm... Did you miss the buddy thread? :confused:

Congrats to everybody who got one!! :clap

I decided to not even enter the lottery since I had no real intention of keeping the piece. With so much stuff comming in the next few weeks, I just couldn't afford it anyways.

The color version is good enough for me.

Looks like I won too! I got an email and it shows up in my account rewards.

:monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

Seems I won one as well :)

I'm glad to see that quite a few of the folks on the fourms have won or are being taken care of.

Evan

just checked my account.
nothing.

I hope I still get one, but it doesn't seem very likely.
Damn, this sucks ....

I really would've wanted to add him to my collection, now I fear his fellow Universal friends will feel left alone

VampDisplay01.jpg

UniversalMonsters.jpg

Just look at that!!

I think Occulum should get one.

Back