Mummy Lottery Victory Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RoboDad said:
You know what would go a long way toward making up for the lottery fiasco? If Sideshow would make a special provision for "lottery winners" who entered on behalf of other board members to be able to ship their "winnings" directly to the statues' real new owners.

How about it Sideshow?

That's not a bad idea.

that's a great idea actually. well, i was gonna offer mine to someone here like i said in the "buddy thread" ...but looks like i didn't get one. cool thing is it looks like everyone here is covered so that rawks!

Congrats to those that entered and got one.

I hope this is the last item they do like this though for everyones sake.

RoboDad said:
You know what would go a long way toward making up for the lottery fiasco? If Sideshow would make a special provision for "lottery winners" who entered on behalf of other board members to be able to ship their "winnings" directly to the statues' real new owners.

How about it Sideshow?

It's not a bad idea, but it'd never happen. I'm just glad many here who wanted one were able to get it.

Wouldn't that be wild if the winners of this lottery weren't eligible to enter the next lottery.

jlcmsu said:
Congrats to those that entered and got one.

I hope this is the last item they do like this though for everyones sake.

From your fingers to theirs...

"Thus, after giving it the good old college try, we have decided that we will be going back to the first come, first served ordering system for our next ultra-limited edition"

But does that mean the lottery is completly dead as they stated

"Thus, after giving it the good old college try, we have decided that we will be going back to the first come, first served ordering system for our next ultra-limited edition."

So what about AFTER the next ultra limited the way they word it leaves it open for their discretion I guess....HMMMMMMMMMM

madden821 said:
From your fingers to theirs...

"Thus, after giving it the good old college try, we have decided that we will be going back to the first come, first served ordering system for our next ultra-limited edition"

Nice!!:chew

The world is once again at peace because the lottery has been vanquished!!!

Long live First Come, First Serve :D

Kookie said:
The world is once again at peace because the lottery has been vanquished!!!

Long live First Come, First Serve :D

Or in the case of the Roman orgy in History of the World:

First served, first come.

lets not overlook Bad Idea #2 - dropping the ES of a SSE Universal PF to 50.

if they want to drop the ES, make at least 100. That many wouldnt warm the shelf long and would give many a good time window to buy IMO.

I still don't think the SSE monsters are overly popular. Without the hype of a small edition size, I'm not sure 50 is a bad number. I really would have liked to see how long 50 would have been available without the edition size being announced ahead of time. I haven't done any research to back this up, it's just a gut feeling.

Fritz said:
I still don't think the SSE monsters are overly popular. Without the hype of a small edition size, I'm not sure 50 is a bad number. I really would have liked to see how long 50 would have been available without the edition size being announced ahead of time. I haven't done any research to back this up, it's just a gut feeling.
Actually I agree with you. I also think that the SSE Mummy would have been up at least 10-15 minutes if it had been offered the usual way.

Bannister said:
Actually I agree with you. I also think that the SSE Mummy would have been up at least 10-15 minutes if it had been offered the usual way.
ONLY if they didnt reveal the ES. Then it definitely wouldve been. Maybe even a week actually.

but the 50ES guaranteed it to be targeted.

Im sure they did it in the first place cause its a higher-priced PF from a lesser popular line. I understand the logic behind it, but I still think they shouldve had an ES of 100.

Back