Mummy Lottery Victory Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
darth dyp**** said:
I don't want to start a war of words, and I may be mis-interpreting your post...but, why does one enter these lotteries, if they have NO intention of keeping it????:confused: :confused: :confused:

Well a number of us did enter to help other collectors out --- i.e. the "Buddy Thread."

I am just offering to help Occ if he needs it.

darth dyp**** said:
I don't want to start a war of words, and I may be mis-interpreting your post...but, why does one enter these lotteries, if they have NO intention of keeping it????:confused: :confused: :confused:

Can only speak for me, but shipping is very very high to where i life, and that makes it hard to take.

LOTRFan said:
Well a number of us did enter to help other collectors out --- i.e. the "Buddy Thread."

I am just offering to help Occ if he needs it.

Maybe by entering, you actually deprived him of winning it on his own..Just my opinion..:D

darth dyp**** said:
Maybe by entering, you actually deprived him of winning it on his own..Just my opinion..:D

Some would say 40 fellow freaks pledging theirs if they get one improves his chances from 1/2000 to 1/50. ;) (at best, but theres the fun part).

or 1/50 to 2/50

...i wonder if we will ever find out how many entered.

darth dyp**** said:

Ooooooooooooooook, but by entering I also take up a spot to help someone out.

The lottery is a bad idea, and even worse is the notion that everyone who doesn't want it will not enter.

Yeah. :rolleyes:

I didn't win the lottery either but hope a buddy member will come thru for me!!!!!!

Where are all our buddy winners????

the lottery idea has cons either way you slice it.
the only way it wouldnt would be if only people who wanted one to keep wre the entries. ANd you know thats not gonna ever be the case.

occulum said:
the lottery idea has cons either way you slice it.
the only way it wouldnt would be if only people who wanted one to keep wre the entries. ANd you know thats not gonna ever be the case.

PM's responded to, looks like he's yours!

:fireworks

Back