MRM Complete resculpt of 2.0 Joker w/ real hair. OPEN FOR SEPTEMBER!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MRM Complete resculpt of 2.0 Joker w/ real hair. READ BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS!

Make like Pokemon, and get em all. :lol

:rotfl

Decisions decisions!

Just been back and forth all over the film. I like the look when his makeup isn't so thick but not running like in the jail cell - plus I'll be displaying fully coated and without interrogation diorama desk and chair.

For me it's between mob meeting, Bruce's penthouse party crashing and the "hit me" jokes vs batpod scene.

You decided yet?

Re: MRM Complete resculpt of 2.0 Joker w/ real hair. READ BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS!

I'll go with the hit me paint and hair.

Its in between the too clean mob meeting paint and the badly smeared up interrogation scene post batman beating the crap out of him. Which both are kinda scene specific, I'd much rather have somewhere in the middle so the sculpt is more versatile.

But I gotta finish up some of my other prior projects first before getting onto a new one as I have limited funds. That's my choice as soon as I'm done with the 1/4 scale.

Looks bloody great, will see if I can get on one of the later runs.. not a priority just yet.

deposit sent for 2 :) ill get you the info on how i want them this afternoon. this is insane work brother!

This looks amazing MRM :clap you can add me to the next list when you do your next run. I would love the Party Crash Scene look.

I'll go with the hit me paint and hair.

Its in between the too clean mob meeting paint and the badly smeared up interrogation scene post batman beating the crap out of him. Which both are kinda scene specific, I'd much rather have somewhere in the middle so the sculpt is more versatile.

My logic exactly for going with that makeup scheme. :exactly:

Hard to really tell what his make-up looks like in that scene, as it's dark.

son of a gun, so glad this is a monthly offering. MRM, are you opening orders on the first of every month or just whenever you feel like it? Just want to make sure so I don't have to refresh the thread every 5 seconds on June 1st. haha

I'll be in for your June list. Looks fantastic.

son of a gun, so glad this is a monthly offering. MRM, are you opening orders on the first of every month or just whenever you feel like it? Just want to make sure so I don't have to refresh the thread every 5 seconds on June 1st. haha

Good question.

Thanks for answering! I'll check refresh every 10 seconds for a week :rotfl:computer

I just got the 1/4 Joker head, Zack. And damn, likeness is amazing! The rooting of the hair looks very good too, I suppose this is not really a surprise considering tons of Jokers youve done. So glad I got it, one happy camper here :rock

Yeah.

Zach, this is dead on. Your best Joker sculpt.

How come you're not on the list for the first batch? :nana: :wink1:

I just got the 1/4 Joker head, Zack. And damn, likeness is amazing! The rooting of the hair looks very good too, I suppose this is not really a surprise considering tons of Jokers youve done. So glad I got it, one happy camper here :rock

Let's see some pics!

Need to get em painted first :)

And also a EB joker :lol

:lol Best of luck on getting a EB Joker without any QC issues.

How come you didn't choose to get the painted sculpt?

Back