MRM Complete resculpt of 2.0 Joker w/ real hair. OPEN FOR SEPTEMBER!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MRM Complete resculpt of 2.0 Joker w/ real hair. READ BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS!

I wanted to get a different type of paint job.

I'll be buying one locally when the time comes, and will be inspecting before buying it.

Re: MRM Complete resculpt of 2.0 Joker w/ real hair. READ BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS!

How come you're not on the list for the first batch? :nana: :wink1:

Let's see some pics!

I will be next month. :rock

:lol Best of luck on getting a EB Joker without any QC issues.

How come you didn't choose to get the painted sculpt?

I wanted to get a different type of paint job.

I'll be buying one locally when the time comes, and will be inspecting before buying it.

Is the EB Joke that bad on QC?

Hi MRM, can you do this one but with the jail makeup and hair?

I believe he said he can do any make up and hair you want upon request after payment.

the 3 unpainted cowls will be done and ready to ship friday, the painted will be finished shortly after.

MRM, can you post couple of painted head photos in different scenes when they are finished? I can't wait to receive mine. :)

the 3 unpainted heads are ready to ship this week upon finale payment.

menoseloso
commtech
mike5401

thanks.

half of the painted heads will be finished by this time next week, the names are as follow.

ash housewares
wildpredator
drjedisith x2
xplosive
ebor
stricky345

some of the names listed require final payment, thanks.

Are you sure you're going to be able to kick 15 out in a month? Especially with all the people getting painted ones?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Remaining balance sent for unpainted head!

Remaining balance sent for unpainted head. Please send directly to Skiman Workshop. Thanks!

Hey Zack,

Can you let me know the cost of shipping please, so I can pay the total along with my remaining balance?

Thanks man.

Back