MRM Complete resculpt of 2.0 Joker w/ real hair. OPEN FOR SEPTEMBER!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MRM Complete resculpt of 2.0 Joker w/ real hair. READ BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS!

Deposit paid for painted sculpt dude :)

Will get back to you on which look I want. Can't decide right now lol. Will probably go with mob scene.

Also, would like insurance and tracking on mine please. Just let me know the cost and I'll send the money with my balance.

Cheers

Re: MRM Complete resculpt of 2.0 Joker w/ real hair. READ BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS!

Hey Zack: Since you said that your inbox is full, I need to ask here. Can you please send my head directly to Skiman? He already agreed to paint it. When it's ready, let me know so I can send you his address. Thanks.

Deposit paid for painted sculpt dude :)

Will get back to you on which look I want. Can't decide right now lol. Will probably go with mob scene.

Also, would like insurance and tracking on mine please. Just let me know the cost and I'll send the money with my balance.

Cheers

it'll be around $50 for tracking/insurance + or - i'll let you know the exact amount when it's ready to go out.

Hey Zack: Since you said that your inbox is full, I need to ask here. Can you please send my head directly to Skiman? He already agreed to paint it. When it's ready, let me know so I can send you his address. Thanks.

i just cleaned up my inbox lol, but yeah i can do that no problem.

also, list updated.

Hey Zach, isn't there something that can be used to "style " the hair? Because I'd want to grease it up to sit closer to his head.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

i styled the hair on the prototype to match the mob meeting though since i painted it that. that's the one scene his hair is a bit fuller looking. other heads will have the hair styled to match.

it'll be around $50 for tracking/insurance + or - i'll let you know the exact amount when it's ready to go out.

Ouch, lol. Is that still shipped first class, just with tracking and insurance, or is it priority mail international?

Deposit sent. Freaking PayPal just let me pay via bank transfer again, so it'll take 2 business days until the money gets credited to your account. If the list is full by then and you don't wanna wait, put me onto the list for next month.

Thanks!

Zach I forgot to include my real name on the PP but I figured it wasn't a big deal since obviously you knew who I was on the board. I can send you my address on the final payment if that's cool. Thanks again brother.

...After careful deliberation...

Can you recreate for me the Joker Jail-cell scene "I knew your friends better than you did..." less green in the hair and wetter looking & looking straight ahead.

:hi5:

Oh, You restarts your sale on Joker! I'm really exciting to see mine!

Can you take a pic of the sculpt head on? Just the face looking directly at the camera.

Deposit sent for unpainted.....I included my name, ssf name and addy.

Thanks, looks good!

Back