MRM Complete resculpt of 2.0 Joker w/ real hair. OPEN FOR SEPTEMBER!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MRM Complete resculpt of 2.0 Joker w/ real hair. READ BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS!

OMG.

it's great !!! perfact !!!:clap

I willing to wait by june ~!

Re: MRM Complete resculpt of 2.0 Joker w/ real hair. READ BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS!

OMG.

it's great !!! perfact !!!:clap

I willing to wait by june ~!

Dang. I thought there were new photos on the last page but sadly, there was not.... :(

pics of one of the unpainted heads.

balances received for the unpainted heads and list updated. making a post office run on friday, will ship them then.

Zack, with this month over can you put me on the June list plz deposit ready to go for hair and painted hs .... That's proberbly the best I've seen .

Need one .

the list will reopen sometime in early june, but not until the current orders have been finished. i'm still waiting to hear back from some of the guys on how they want their paint done. just keep checking back.

the list will reopen sometime in early june, but not until the current orders have been finished. i'm still waiting to hear back from some of the guys on how they want their paint done. just keep checking back.

Thanks.... I will be checking .great job

Hard to believe this is the 2.0. :lol Looks amazing Zack! :clap

Incredible. Will send you final payment soon Zach. Can't wait .

pics of one of the unpainted heads.

balances received for the unpainted heads and list updated. making a post office run on friday, will ship them then.

It's amazing how you can turn something that looks very cartoony (Joker 2.0) into something that looks like a real person. Now this is how the 2.0 should of looked like. Well done Zach!

:clap

Looks awesome, Zach! I have prepared my DX11 body and suit for it.

Well it looks like they let me through the front door...GREAT JOB..Glade we finally met....and hello brother Mike..I am still stumbling in the dark here but im here..:yess:

Well it looks like they let me through the front door...GREAT JOB..Glade we finally met....and hello brother Mike..I am still stumbling in the dark here but im here..:yess:

:welcome1: To The :FREAK:'s Buddy

Curtis! You're finally here. :hi5:

P.S.: Those dio instructions you gave me are priceless. (But I still haven't got down to making them yet :lol)

No rush for this awesomeness. Just a few weeks more...

:hi5:

No, I'm waiting to get on the Junes list. :lol

So all those who haven't gotten back to MRM about what paint they want GET TO IT! :lol

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Back