MRM Complete resculpt of 2.0 Joker w/ real hair. OPEN FOR SEPTEMBER!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MRM Complete resculpt of 2.0 Joker w/ real hair. READ BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS!

MRM, would you do another run of the 4.0 you did previously ? I really like the likeness you got on that one.

Re: MRM Complete resculpt of 2.0 Joker w/ real hair. READ BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS!

boom, youve done it again, just sent a deposit over bud, you have to stop all this excellent work, you're stealing all my hard earned cash lol

LOL you ask in huge bold letters for folks to read before asking questions, yet you get more questions that are answered in the title/first post than I ever recall seeing in a thread before. Awesome.

trying to cut down on the time it takes to answer everything so i get more done.

Deposit sent for an unpainted sculpt Zach. Is the 4.0 you have already painted? I might be interested if annihilate22 isn't. Also on my head I'd like the hair to be less green please. Thanks

Deposit sent for an unpainted sculpt Zach. Is the 4.0 you have already painted? I might be interested if annihilate22 isn't. Also on my head I'd like the hair to be less green please. Thanks

he's getting the 4.0, and that's cool. also so everyone knows the green isn't that bright in person and a lot of the brightness is due to the lighting.

The second to last one is incredible. This is your best likeness I think.

I hope you do these for a while because I'd love to own one but no cash at the moment. :(

Wow, this looks great, Z! Hair could be a bit flatter, but thats a nitpick and i think this is the closest it will get at this scale.

I'm tempted to pick this up as soon as im done with the 1/4.

Wow!

Hope it's not a stupid question but will anything be changed with the sculpt during the time you offer it (different expressions or little tweaks) or will it stay the same as it is now until you close the run?

Just asking to know if I should still hold back or not :).

If you plan to do no changes to it put me down for this run, please.

I'm so glad you did this! Been checking your new posts every day for quite a while now! :)

So.....um....not to sound stupid, but Im not sending you my current sculpt to customize? Im getting a new one from you? Sorry, im new to customs.

Is paypal only payment metho?. I only use usps money orders, never had paypal.

Put me down I will send deposit tonight with the scene specific notations :yess:

Deposit sent. Any chance of a 1/4 revisit?

Wow!

Hope it's not a stupid question but will anything be changed with the sculpt during the time you offer it (different expressions or little tweaks) or will it stay the same as it is now until you close the run?

Just asking to know if I should still hold back or not :).

If you plan to do no changes to it put me down for this run, please.

I'm so glad you did this! Been checking your new posts every day for quite a while now! :)

there will be no changes to the sculpt.

So.....um....not to sound stupid, but Im not sending you my current sculpt to customize? Im getting a new one from you? Sorry, im new to customs.

Is paypal only payment metho?. I only use usps money orders, never had paypal.

no i make these, and i only take paypal.

Put me down I will send deposit tonight with the scene specific notations :yess:

sounds good man.

Back