MRM batman begins cowl, 15 SPOTS OPEN!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MRM batman begins cowl, 10 spots open for original, 10 open for closed mouth.

Already have your original head and love it!! Deposit pending pics of new head :)

IMAG0034_1_zpse4c456c7.jpg

Re: MRM batman begins cowl, 10 spots open for original, 10 open for closed mouth.

His mouth seems pretty closed on mine already...my apologies, I thought you meant this was a completely different looking sculpt :)

there's not anything else to be change aside from the mouth, and i've never been big on the angry face because he looks like he's having a hard poooo :lol

there's not anything else to be change aside from the mouth, and i've never been big on the angry face because he looks like he's having a hard poooo :lol

Ha! I completely agree! I've never displayed mine with agry poo face

yeah this is just to give a little more variety, it's not a big difference, but it is a difference. and for someone wanting to display more then one begins bats this give the option of not having them look exactly the same.

Well I couldnt be happier with your original...beats the crap out of the HT sculpt! Makes my BB bats look screen accurate :) Anyone who doesn't have this sculpt, DON'T MISS OUT!!

Deposit sent for both open & closed

Deposit sent for original, open mouth painted cowl :duff

Only ten spots? :( I'm broke right now, and banks don't open til Monday morning, so I can't deposit some cash to my bank account until then, pretty sure spot will be gone by then :( :_( Is there anything I can do???

My god!! thanks, my friend!! I've been waiting for this so long... first thing this Monday I'll send the payment to you... you've made my day! thanks, really!!! :) :) :) :)

Payment sent for unpainted open mouth.

Thanks.

Zack deposit sent for unpainted open mouth.

Thanks

Mike

Payment sent for painted open mouth. Thanks for offering these again:wave

Back