MRM batman begins cowl, 15 SPOTS OPEN!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MRM batman begins cowl, SOLD OUT! neck attachment tutorial on p.49

is the second run still happening!?!! :)

I have my Paypal funds ready and waiting... not gonna miss this one.

Big thanks to you MRM. You made me love this figure again.

IMG_3982_zpsa1578667.jpg

Damn, who painted that?

And did you fill the body out somehow, the stomach area?

so second run coming soon, i'm changing the expression on the mouth, so there will be the open mouth version (V1 head) and the new closed mouth version (V2 head) pics coming when i'm done.

so second run coming soon, i'm changing the expression on the mouth, so there will be the open mouth version (V1 head) and the new closed mouth version (V2 head) pics coming when i'm done.

I'm ready to be put on the list for closed mouth!

Best news all day.

Yes! I can't wait for this one.

Put me on the list as well plz. Also feel free to provide details for the deposit.

If your Two-Face sculpt I have is any indication this cowl will blow up my shelf.

Great news!!!

If you need a deposit, just ask for it :hi5:

when i've finished reworking the mouth i'm going to reopen the list, and all the info in the first post on page one is going to be the same. NO deposits UNTIL the list reopens please, thanks.

Would love to see what you do with the closed mouth version, I have 4 of your heads an love em all

when i've finished reworking the mouth i'm going to reopen the list, and all the info in the first post on page one is going to be the same. NO deposits UNTIL the list reopens please, thanks.

Can't wait for this to happen!!

Re: MRM batman begins cowl, 10 spots open for original, 10 open for closed mouth.

list reopen for small runs on both open and closed mouth versions, updated info on page 1. PLEASE READ ALL INFO ON PAGE 1 BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS. thanks.

p.s. pics of the closed mouth version coming soon.

Re: MRM batman begins cowl, 10 spots open for original, 10 open for closed mouth.

deposit sent :duff

Back