MRM batman begins cowl, 15 SPOTS OPEN!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MRM batman begins cowl, SOLD OUT! new pics on page 28

thanks, you all should give thanks to corrose on the stickers, he did an awesome job on them. also, i'm going to have extra evidence bags if anyone not getting a cowl wants one. they'll be $2

I am interested. What is all in it if you don't mind me asking? Will we have to have our own Joker or are you printing those as well?

I am interested. What is all in it if you don't mind me asking? Will we have to have our own Joker or are you printing those as well?

Every ht joker comes with cards so I'd imagine that the card is on us. I could be wrong though.

when they're done :)

Ha! I'm in no hurry whatsoever, I was just curious cuz I'm moving in the next couple of weeks and wanted to make sure it gets sent to the right place...trust me, with these kind of projects, I'd rather you take as long as you need! :wink1:

i'm working to get the rest of the orders filled and shipped on the dk cowls, so these will start shipping around the end of the month maybe a little sooner.

evidence bag stickers came in.

DSCN6376_zpsc6adc92b.jpg

Sweet! Great addition to cowl. Thanks again MRM

all of the cowls are going to be finished by the end of this coming week, and are going to start shipping the next week. anyone with a balance due should settle up this week. thanks. those of you that are getting the twoface head too your's will ship the following week as twoface takes much longer to paint.

Last edited:
Back