MRM batman begins cowl, 15 SPOTS OPEN!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MRM batman begins cowl and DK 2face, NEW PROTO PICS OF BOTH ON PAGE 11!

i realize everyone has there favorite painters and tbh i'd rather sell more unpainted stuff, it's less work :lol

As long as the BB paint job looks as good as the HT one, I'll be happy :)

it will be. as for twoface i've got too much black in the burnt side right now need to add some grays to give it more depth and life.

Actually I think your 2face looks fantastic already. Great job!

thanks man, once i've got them on their bodies i'll post better pics, well as best as i can with my crap little camera.

Just sent my deposit for the Batman Begins cowl painted.

I am looking forward to replacing the Hot Toys one.
Great job :clap:clap:clap

Last edited:

Zach deposit for cowl and 2 face sculpt painted.

Hey what happened with that 1 negative feedback you have MRM? Don't mean to be rude or anything, just wanna make sure I'm not gonna get screwed over, that's all. I'm a very honest and trusting person, but sometimes others aren't.

Just sent my deposit for the Batman Begins cowl painted.

I am looking forward to replacing the Hot Toys one.
Great job :clap:clap:clap

received and lists updated

Zach deposit for cowl and 2 face sculpt painted.

received and added

Hey what happened with that 1 negative feedback you have MRM? Don't mean to be rude or anything, just wanna make sure I'm not gonna get screwed over, that's all. I'm a very honest and trusting person, but sometimes others aren't.

guy bought a ss bespin luke from me for $20 and and didn't give me his address for like a month, then i had forgotten about it as i was going through a divorce at the time. later i got a pm from darklorddave asking what was up and i explained what happened and shipped the figure to the guy. nothing sinister.

Made a deposit for the Two-Face head. Keep up posted with the pictures. They look great so far.

Very interested in an unpainted BB sculpt, just waiting to see it on the figure. :rock

Made a deposit for the Two-Face head. Keep up posted with the pictures. They look great so far.

received and you've been added.

Very interested in an unpainted BB sculpt, just waiting to see it on the figure. :rock

hopefully the body will arrive next week.

received and lists updated

received and added

guy bought a ss bespin luke from me for $20 and and didn't give me his address for like a month, then i had forgotten about it as i was going through a divorce at the time. later i got a pm from darklorddave asking what was up and i explained what happened and shipped the figure to the guy. nothing sinister.

Cool, thanks for the explanation...that sucks, I hate it when people are like that.

Sweet! Does the sculpt work with the stock HT neck post, or does it need any modding (ie shortening)?

it's going to come with a peg that fits into the stock neck. you might have to pop the neck open to swap the pegs, but that's all you'll have to do.

Cool, thanks for the explanation...that sucks, I hate it when people are like that.

i does suck, but i did forget so i am partly to blame. however the guy got a great deal on the fig and and i'd done a bunch of mods to improve it, so waiting two months for a nice fig for 20 bucks shouldn't have been a big deal. oh well, what can ya do. :dunno

Back