Mr. Robot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm afraid I was underwhelmed by the finale. The event we've all been waiting for happened off-screen... and the rest seemed like a lot of set-up for the next season (guy with the dog, Angela, meeting Tyrell's wife).

I was as disconnected from this episode as Elliot was.

Yeah.. weak finale.

Finales are the come-down period after the epic climax of the penultimate episode, it's been that way for years, even if it wasn't the case back when Dallas was hot. ;) Somewhat new to TV however is the post credits scene, so make sure you don't miss that stuff.

so they pulled the finale last week cause of the suicide scene? Kind of a over reaction imo, I wouldn't have really noticed or connected the two events in any way if the network didn't say anything. I agree, it was a weak finale. The whole Tyrell thing is very confusing. One second he finds out everything about the operations, then he's gone out of thin air.

Hopefully Elliot gets on meds in season 2 cause the whole constantly talking to himself is getting kind of old. He's talking to himself, then he's talking to his dead family, back and forth, it feels distracting to a point cause it happens in every episode. What's next, Shayla comes back and he starts talking to her?

Just binged the series in a whole day!

I felt everything going on even in the finale was great. Didn't seem slow at any point and it honestly feels like a lot of stuff is subliminal with actions and shots.

My theory isn't that Tyrell is missing, I feel he may have either been held captive or Elliot killed him. In the second to last episode we see a shot of Elliot looking at the popcorn machine and during the credits for the finale they replayed were Darlene planted the gun in there. Also when you look at the video after the execution, you see Tyrell's eyes and they are red, either from fright or something.

That's just my theory, and because I feel Joanna has this vibe that Tyrell may be dead.

I do feel some parts of the show were unnecessary, but I'll reserve comments til after S2.

The first part of the Season 2 premiere was 'leaked' three days early as part of a live chat last night. It's out there people.

I haven't decided if I'm going to get back into this or not. I may watch the first one and see how I feel, but right now, I'm meh about it.

Not to sure about the first episode. Seems like it was more about laying a lot of ground work but had some interesting parts.

Not to sure about the first episode. Seems like it was more about laying a lot of ground work but had some interesting parts.

Yeah, I was disappointed. I feel that if you started with this season's opener, you'd be totally lost as a new viewer. And there was nothing pressing about it. Like you said, a lot of set-up without anything that really grabs you and makes you curious "how are they going to get out of that?". I hope the show improves.

I thought it was all over the place. It's losing me quick. I'll watch the next one and see, but I'm really not caring for it at this point.

most reviews so far this season have been luke-warm to say the least.

last nights episode seemed to pick up a little.. is he Back?I hope so,because they really need to get this season going.

For people who watch the show, can you post which episode it is when BD Wong's character returns this season? I never have time to watch it and I'm just curious when it airs.

Yes it was last nights episode.. BDW' damn he was the most interesting part about that episode and quite scary in an awesome sort of way.Aand he pulls it off with flare.

Back