Mr. Robot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got caught up and wow am I confused about some stuff. First few episodes were ok where are you going with this out of boredom now it like where are going with this and intrigued to know. So many different subplots going in so many different directions now.

the "alf" episode and then the next one are awesome.. just when you think this show is getting just brutal boring they come back with a bang !!!

This show effing suuuuuuuuuuuuucks.

I haven't felt this insulted as a viewer since LOST.

Yeah, Esmail, I GET IT. You're all clever and artsy. But you have to give at least something of actual substance to the viewers.

Is anyone still watching this? The story is complete and utter nonsense at this point. I only bothered with season 2 cause I enjoy the use of music, editing, and cinematography. It's still an incredibly beautifully composed program, but the story is the most convoluted garbage I've ever seen on a weekly TV show. And I don't care about any of the characters and some of them may not even be "real" anyway.

I'll watch the finale, but I won't be bothering with season 3. The nice aesthetics don't outweigh sitting through the crap. It feels more like "work" or a chore to sit through than actually being enjoyable, so why bother?

I've enjoyed this season quite a bit. It doesn't top Season 1 but it's definitely better than 90% of the other stuff on TV IMO.

I'm excited to see everything unfold next week.

I haven't a clue what's going on. Added to that, each cliffhanger leads to a giant **** you to viewers a week later. I watch it only for Christian Slater and Martin Wallstrom, the two best characters, and the latter has been missing all season.

This show effing suuuuuuuuuuuuucks.

I haven't felt this insulted as a viewer since LOST.

Yeah, Esmail, I GET IT. You're all clever and artsy. But you have to give at least something of actual substance to the viewers.

Is anyone still watching this? The story is complete and utter nonsense at this point. I only bothered with season 2 cause I enjoy the use of music, editing, and cinematography. It's still an incredibly beautifully composed program, but the story is the most convoluted garbage I've ever seen on a weekly TV show. And I don't care about any of the characters and some of them may not even be "real" anyway.

I'll watch the finale, but I won't be bothering with season 3. The nice aesthetics don't outweigh sitting through the crap. It feels more like "work" or a chore to sit through than actually being enjoyable, so why bother?

It's just too confusing for me and all over the place. I'll finish off this season then I think I'm done.

When they showed what Eliot's life really was halfway through this season, I lost faith in Sam Esmail. Once that happened, he fell into Damon Lindelof pretentious bollocks territory.

yep' now we have to seperate more of the insane from reality and the fact that we now have more than 9 working factions to deal with.I hate to say it but I had to go through and re-watch the last 4 episodes to untangle this mother.We have the insane Elliot and Mr Robot,the now is it real Elliot and Tyrell,the Twisted Angela and Phillip,now the Freakish Whiterose and Angela,Darlene and her crew,Fractured Darlene and Elliot,Dr ******** Ray and Elliot,the Joanna thing and I'M still missing people who are part of this thing.
I did like the last episode especially the Angela in the Room with the little Girl thing it started out cool sinister but it ended up a little too cute with BD Wong aka:Whiterose.Too many pieces to connect in this story line and fans are getting lost.I'M one of em'.I'll hang on for this season.

this is the weirdest season of any show that I can remember. The show has some good qualities, but way too ****ing confusing.

SO just getting caught up binging this and feel's like a fight club with hacking instead of fighting lol. I like the story but 2nd season is confusing if not paying attention. I think the show is worth binging so can follow better because of the crazyness to follow. Anyway cant wait to see where it go's from here.

Only one more show. I didn't see last week's and it won't load for me online so I'll be skipping the season finale tonight.

Wow ok I'm in still. The craziness of the whole season led to a major cliffhanger.

I am not too happy after tonight thought i knew what was up but just need to wait n see where next season go's from here.

I won't be watching season 3. This is LOST all over again. Writers throwing crap at the wall and seeing what sticks.

They are clearly making it up as they go. This is not the same show that premiered last year. That was a show about a hacker that takes down a corporation. It was a hit, so now Esmail has the luxury to indulge in his every desire to appear artistic or clever. He gets to have a silly 80s sitcom for no reason. He shows a lady swimming in her pool in her mansion. He has a Blade Runner interrogation scene with a whimsically outdated computer. The show now exists as an excuse to bridge together these indulgent scenes. It's like watching a guy smell his own farts and then wait for praise about how amazing he is.

LOST was a total cop-out and an insult to viewers cause they promised a logical conclusion after all of it. In the end, they said "oh it's a magic island." So every complaint could be countered with "magic island."

I think Mr Robot is going to pull a similar "magic island" excuse. Like it's all a computer simulation or something. Whiterose is like Morpheus and just showed Angela she was living in the Matrix, and now she's in on it.

If you're enjoying the show, that's cool, but I have a feeling anyone expecting answers and a satisfying cohesive story will end up as disappointed and ripped-off as LOST fans.

not sure if I'll be as devoted next season.I think Esmail has watched to many David Lynch films and is trying to out surreal him.The only real thing that happened in tonights episode was the interrogation of Darlene.
Spoiler Spoiler:

The final scene
Spoiler Spoiler:
Again let down on finale hope next season make's up for last ep.

Back