Mr. Robot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey mate please tell me whats the deal with the Superman soldiers thing pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee
Tried to pm you bit yur box is full ^^

Sorry, mate. My inbox has been beyond full for a long time now, I don't know how I have like 130+ messages total with a max of 100, but it'll take some time to clear it out as I have a lot of important info on there and I've been busy the past few months.

Haha, it is a big spoiler if I do. It's like the scene we shot yesterday for Gotham was a big moment and people will go crazy if they found out this or that happened, or this person is a casualty, or this person is back, or what not, so I had to delete it. But little things I've mentioned, like doing a ping pong scene (which aired this week) that don't divulge much about what is happening I think is okay, if there is someone tracking me down... :lol

It just spreads, word of mouth, or eventually gets out somewhere, so I don't want to be responsible for that. A lot of the time I don't know, they tell us the scene, they don't go into anything else. We don't get the scripts, we are only told what is happening in the scene so that we know how to react or know the mood setting we're supposed to be in. I love to share information among friends, you guys included, but I definitely have to watch what I say sometimes as I've accidentally spoiled too much in the past. :slap

Hope this show is smarter than we are. :D

I hope so too, haha. I'm seeing everything put together every week along with you guys. :wink1:

Sorry, mate. My inbox has been beyond full for a long time now, I don't know how I have like 130+ messages total with a max of 100, but it'll take some time to clear it out as I have a lot of important info on there and I've been busy the past few months.

Haha, it is a big spoiler if I do. It's like the scene we shot yesterday for Gotham was a big moment and people will go crazy if they found out this or that happened, or this person is a casualty, or this person is back, or what not, so I had to delete it. But little things I've mentioned, like doing a ping pong scene (which aired this week) that don't divulge much about what is happening I think is okay, if there is someone tracking me down... :lol

It just spreads, word of mouth, or eventually gets out somewhere, so I don't want to be responsible for that. A lot of the time I don't know, they tell us the scene, they don't go into anything else. We don't get the scripts, we are only told what is happening in the scene so that we know how to react or know the mood setting we're supposed to be in. I love to share information among friends, you guys included, but I definitely have to watch what I say sometimes as I've accidentally spoiled too much in the past. :slap

I understand perfectly mate,i work in the industry too (pre-production) and been very carefull to not spoil stuff that could get me in trouble.
If you tell me something in private and dont want me to repeat it i will not :)

If i rememeber correctly, Slater has a nametag written Mr Robot in the first episode.

He definitely has a nametag that says Mr. Robot.

It's not a name tag, it's a company patch on a work jacket. It says "Mr. Robot - Computer Repair With A Smile". So either he had a fake patch made up and sewn on a work jacket OR it's a real patch, for a real company that may or may not be still in business, within that world.

There's some connection between Slater and Elliott's father too

Maybe that's the connection: they started up a computer repair company together. Didn't Elliot say his father worked with computers too? Maybe that "repair" company was just a front and Elliot's dad/Slater were hackers back then.

It's not a name tag, it's a company patch on a work jacket. It says "Mr. Robot - Computer Repair With A Smile". So either he had a fake patch made up and sewn on a work jacket OR it's a real patch, for a real company that may or may not be still in business, within that world.

Ha! Yes, I wasn't referring to it as a LITERAL nametag. I assumed the other poster wasn't either. But the camera lingered on the patch long enough we (the audience) are supposed to assume that Slater is the titular Mr. Robot. For now. But it could eventually turn out to mean something different.

The show is about Elliott. The show is called Mr. Robot. Therefore, Elliott is Mr. Robot.

If not, and we ever find Mr. Robot, then what do you do with him? Kill him? No, then what do you do with your show Title? Join forces with him (or the organization)? Maybe, that's probably the immediate assumption -- that its a hacking group that Elliott will join. But then the show becomes Elliott working for Mr. Robot and their hacking adventures? Maybe, but still an awkward title. But if Elliott IS Mr. Robot and eventually we learn this, then the show title still works because it is still about Mr. Robot (Elliott) and his adventures or whatever.

You couldn't have a show called the X-files and then disover the truth about the X-files and then move onto the J-files while still having the show called the X-files.

I know this may sound silly, but think about.

Anyone understand what was going on with the dinner date towards the end? Poor shayla......

the one where I guess the wife wanted Tyrell to bang her while she was on the loo. That whole sequence went over my head completely. It seems any scene that involves Tyrell and his wife, I have no idea what is going on.

That dude is the new Evil Corp CTO (the job Tyrell wants). They were there to size them up. Looking for flaws to exploit. "They" because Tyrell essentially married a female version of himself. :lol

the one where I guess the wife wanted Tyrell to bang her while she was on the loo. That whole sequence went over my head completely. It seems any scene that involves Tyrell and his wife, I have no idea what is going on.

I didn't understand what that scene was all about. Tyrell didn't know that woman before that night did he?

That dude is the new Evil Corp CTO (the job Tyrell wants). They were there to size them up. Looking for flaws to exploit. "They" because Tyrell essentially married a female version of himself. :lol

Ohhhh, I defn missed that

I didn't understand what that scene was all about. Tyrell didn't know that woman before that night did he?

I don't think so. I bet tyrell hacked them and found out the wife has some unusual sex habits

Yeah, I think once Tyrell realized Shayla was into him (or could be into him) he was done. Weird scene. But well done, I thought.

A few important notes:

- The crew definitely interacts with Christian Slater a lot this episode, so it sure seems like he's really there
- Elliot calls Slater's character Mr. Robot directly, so hopefully that clears that up?

Overall I really liked this one. The break-in was fun, if ultimately futile.

Tyrell slept with that executives gay assistant for the sole purpose of hacking his phone to find out who E Corp had hired for the CTO position, so he could set up that dinner. Shows the lengths him and his wife are willing to go to get what they want. I wouldn't be surprised if their kid was for show too, so they can portray the All-American family in between S&M/Bondage sessions. Poor kid. :lol

When they're all in the van and he's talking about people having vulnerabilities. Slater is also listed as "Mr. Robot" for all show credits too.

I guess I missed that. But I'm still certain the Slater is not Mr. Robot... no matter which personality is speaking for Elliott.

Interesting that Slater has no name though.

He could be Tyrell's brother or lover for all we know.

Ohhhh, I defn missed that

I don't think so. I bet tyrell hacked them and found out the wife has some unusual sex habits

He must've because for him just to walk into the bathroom and stare at her and for her to react that way is unusual. But then I see this all the time in these newer shows.

He must've because for him just to walk into the bathroom and stare at her and for her to react that way is unusual. But then I see this all the time in these newer shows.

At dinner and afterwards when the husband was rambling on about his wine collection to Tyrell's wife (AND flirting heavily) Tyrell picked up on the shakiness of that marriage. He could see the wife was bored/lonely. He could see that she was used to her husband not paying her any attention. And that's why he just smiled and left when she spread her legs in front of him in the bathroom. Same reaction he had when he figured out Elliot's weakness (his dad). It's how dude thinks. Not knowing how to play someone/not knowing their weakness makes him uncomfortable.

Back