Mr. Robot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Digging this show. Just wondering how long they are going to stick with the unreliable narrator POV. Something's are so obvious it seems weird to drag out.

Really dug the first episode. Hell, that could have been a stand alone movie. After that, things seemed to drift absolutely nowhere. Plus with all the added "shock value", I can do without. I was watching the last episode withe my dad for crying out loud. He just looks at me and says "is this what TV is going to?"
I kinda agree. It's okay to imply things, but cmon!

I have to agree, I felt episode 3 was unnecessary from a story point of view. It went nowhere and was completely circular. Gay Hollywood will continue to present all things gay (including gay sex) in its effort to normalize it.

I didn't bother me at all, I was just surprised by it. Would it have bothered you guys if he was with a girl? I've seen more explicit sex scenes than this on TV. Though I could've done without the "cleaning" bit. :lol

shame on you

I didn't bother me at all, I was just surprised by it. Would it have bothered you guys if he was with a girl? I've seen more explicit sex scenes than this on TV. Though I could've done without the "cleaning" bit. :lol

Elliots "sex" scene didn't even have any kissing, then they came out with this. I was totally caught off guard. I don't ever recall even any hetero sex scenes like that on regular cable shows. I wouldn't say it bothered me, but it's defn not something I want to see. All that weird S&M stuff with the prego at the end was completely wtf too. So random and unnecessary.

shame on you

Elliots "sex" scene didn't even have any kissing, then they came out with this. I was totally caught off guard. I don't ever recall even any hetero sex scenes like that on regular cable shows. I wouldn't say it bothered me, but it's defn not something I want to see. All that weird S&M stuff with the prego at the end was completely wtf too. So random and unnecessary.

Oh I've seen some heavy sex scenes. This was probably more "shocking" since you don't see it much at all, let alone this explicit. I think that with the S&M with his wife will probably come into the story later. Were they speaking Russian?

well, we have German hackers and Chinese hackers now. Sounds about right, everyone trying to hack the U.S. It's too early to really even guess what it all means.

All I know it that they have some serious issues. :lol

it makes me wonder if all people really have this many issues. I know I have a few, but geeeeeeze. Most ppl would've wanted to kill the sleazy bf if they were that blonde. It was like I've been having an affair, a stranger took naked pics of you and I just happened to ruin your whole identity on top of that and she was like ok, I'm sorry.

I've seen the first three episodes. I really like it. I like the general attitude of it, and the main guy is appealing as a central character, to me. I like how timely it feels. Not too many shows tackle stuff that directly. Sorry for you guys who had issues with some guys in bed grunting and moaning. Heh. But, you know, it's just sex. It wasn't all that explicit. Lots of shadows and things. I mean, there's quite a bit of drug use in this, too. I think it's meant for an older (or more precisely mature) audience. Now, do we NEED to see a sex act in progress? Maybe not. Maybe there's some shock factor there. But I didn't think it was really off tone for the series.

I think Mr. Robot is Elliott's "other" personality -- which I think is the one narrating.

interesting take. Could be he is bi polar or something. I haven't watched tonight's episode yet, do I need to close my windows for any loud butt sex tonight? Stuart?

Back