Movies you've seen way over 100 times and counting...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow...
I'm surprised of how many people claim to have seen so many movies more than a 100 times...
The only movies I've seen 100 times or more:

Star Wars
Empire Strikes Back
Return of the Jedi...

Others I'm sure more than 20 times, maybe close to 50...

I watched Alien every day as a kid. They would play it almost every day on TV. And once I got Aliens, I couldnt stop watching it.

yup ... Christmas story probably the most ...

.... and I cant flip past and not watch Meet the Parents .... Ive tried .. have to watch it everytime.

next to those 2 I have seen probably a dozen other movies a shitload.

Nowhere near 100, but probably about 30 or 40 times

die_hard_01.jpg

:lecture:lecture:lecture

imgPulp%20fiction1.jpg

:D

I have a huge DVD collection but I dont think I ever seen a movie more then 10x, SW maybe be the only one. I'm waiting to watch LOTR again once the bluray comes out.

transformers the movie (1986) has been watched by me at least 1000 times since it first hit the big screen!! predator,starwars,robocop,terminator 1/2 ive also watched over 100 times each!

Not sure how many I've seen 100 times. There may be a couple of categories that reach those figures.

(1) Stuff I watched as a kid -- Star Wars (IV), Ferris Bueller, Back to the Future I and II, Its a Mad Mad Mad Mad World, Die Hard, Jurassic Park, Superman III.

(2) Certainly the most embarrassing of the group is The Care Bears Movie ... my sister used to watch it like a fiend when I was young, and now my daughter's pretty into it, too. I can quote the goddam thing like I wrote the script.

(3) Maybe a few Disney movies that my daughter runs nonstop ... The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, Cinderella, etc. But it'd have to be some of the ones that I saw a few times before she was born.

(4) Maybe a couple of seasonal favorites that get run a few times a year ... Christmas Vacation, The Muppet Christmas Carol.

100 is a pretty high bar though. I can't see much new stuff making that list, and I am probably overshooting with some of this older stuff.

SnakeDoc

Last edited:
Not anywhere near 100, but perhaps in the 20-30's:

A Christmas Story

Star Wars: OT

LOTR - FOTR

The Princess Bride

:chug

Not 100 times but about 40 or 50

Karate Kid
The Goonies
Monsters Inc