Movies you've seen way over 100 times and counting...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joe Verses the Volcano is my all time most seen movie. Ive seen it in 300-400 times.
For those that have not watched movies that many times you may be missing out. When you see a film that many times is starts to take on a new meaning. It stops being about entertainment and begins to become works of art. The ideas of the script can start to take on new meanings and the subtleties of the acting are revealed. Or maybe Im an idiot and it takes that many for me to get it.

Unless you're slow on the uptake, I really don't think you need to see a film 100 times to see it for what it is.

jurassic park- I think ive probably watched that more than 100 times to be honest :lol used to watch it all the time when I was younger.

Me thinks people are way over estimating their movie watching habits. To see a film more than 100 times I would have had to watch it all the way through more than twice a year for every year of my life. There's no movie that comes close to that Another way to look at it is you'd have to have watched something like Raiders at least once every 90 days ever since it came out to hit 100 viewings.

So no, there's no movie I've watched that often. There's probably less than 20 movies I've seen a dozen times or more.

Joe Verses the Volcano is my all time most seen movie. Ive seen it in 300-400 times.
For those that have not watched movies that many times you may be missing out. When you see a film that many times is starts to take on a new meaning. It stops being about entertainment and begins to become works of art. The ideas of the script can start to take on new meanings and the subtleties of the acting are revealed. Or maybe Im an idiot and it takes that many for me to get it.

Man, I love that movie too. It definitely takes on a new meaning when you get the subtlety that are in the movie. Like Meg Ryan's different characters she plays. Love the Waponi tribe it's a bizarre cultural mix of Polynesian, Hebrew, Latin, and Celtic influences, with Abe Vigoda as the chief that's great.

Me thinks people are way over estimating their movie watching habits. To see a film more than 100 times I would have had to watch it all the way through more than twice a year for every year of my life. There's no movie that comes close to that Another way to look at it is you'd have to have watched something like Raiders at least once every 90 days ever since it came out to hit 100 viewings.

So no, there's no movie I've watched that often. There's probably less than 20 movies I've seen a dozen times or more.

..and takes dedication and absolutely no social life what so ever. :)

I have probably seen A New Hope 100 times if you count partial viewings but from begining to end its probably only 50.

I've not watched the same movie 100 times like most here but these are my most watched...

Leon
Alien
Aliens
Terminator 2
Terminator
The Shawshank Redemption
Man on Fire

If you mean that literally, I haven't seen any of them that many times. I havent lived long enough yet.

I don't think I COULD watch a movie that many times and not want to vomit. Not even my beloved Star Wars and LOTR movies.

I usually watch them one a year. Occasionally twice in a year and on a VERY rare occasion, three times in a year. But there are also years that I go without seeing them.

Star Wars would be the movie I have seen the most at about 20 times.

Jesus, 100 times?? I don't know. Closest things I could come to that are Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves. When I was 10-11 years old, I would watch one or the other every night as I went to sleep for a good period of time, though I wouldn't get to the end.

Die Hard
Live free or Die Hard
the last starfighter
predator
matrix
Disturbia
Mr and Mrs Smith
Hackers
Underworld
Hitman
Transformers
Pirates of the carribean
There are others but i can't think of them until they come on tv and I watch them.

I have watched many movies over and over again but there is no movie that i have watched as much as Rocky 4.

I don't think some of you realize what a big deal it was when Video first came out.
I was kid living in the UK and we only had 3 TV channels at the time.
Most people only owned Movies taped from TV.
The first one I taped off the TV was Star Wars A New Hope, which I watched over and over again. I miss those days. I barely have time to watch any movie now, I got Watchmen the Directors cut over a week ago, and I still can't find time to watch it

lethal weapon and die hard cause they are always on tv.

but i think the movie i have seen the most, all on my own doing is....the classic---"Who's the man" starring ed lover and dr . dre lol. for some reason i love that movie

IF there was one, it would probably A Christmas Story, I have seen multiple times every Christmas for at least 20 years :lol

That's true, probably catch it at least 8 times each year.

But, can't think of any film (even SW) I've seen anywhere near 100 times. At least I hope I haven't seen it that many times :lol

I don't think I've seen any movie 100 times. In fact I know I've never seen any movie 100 times.

The ones I've watched the most are probably:

Revenge of the Sith
Return of the Jedi
Moulin Rouge
The Two Towers
Jurassic Park

Back