Mount Doom Dio Order Times

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is what happened to me. The refreshing is every 20 seconds and there is no automatic refresh at exactly 10:00:00. So if you had a refresh at 9:59.59 you won't get an order page until 10:00:19

I'm UK based and had an order convert at 0.57 seconds past 10.am (PT).
The page refreshes every 20 seconds so if it starts at 09.59.50, you won't see it untill 10.00.10.
10 seconds down so be aware next time all, well I can't say non USA collectors given all the time zones!!!! But.... Be AWARE!!!

Oh, and yes, I got one (cheesy grin)

17:02:27

Waitlist for me. Would've gotten it in MUCH sooner if I realized that I had to check the little box next to the item that I couldn't even see for 2 minutes. I kept just clicking the item directly when it said you must click an item or whatever. I'm seriously pissed at sideshow for not being more clear about this.

17:02:27

Waitlist for me. Would've gotten it in MUCH sooner if I realized that I had to check the little box next to the item that I couldn't even see for 2 minutes. I kept just clicking the item directly when it said you must click an item or whatever. I'm seriously pissed at sideshow for not being more clear about this.

They make it pretty clear with a pre-sale e-mail, even going so far as to show example screens telling you and showing you exactly what you need to do. It's also mentioned on their website, not just in the e-mail.

They make it pretty clear with a pre-sale e-mail, even going so far as to show example screens telling you and showing you exactly what you need to do. It's also mentioned on their website, not just in the e-mail.

Gotta agree with this...SS really do cover all bases regarding info for PPO's

That is what happened to me. The refreshing is every 20 seconds and there is no automatic refresh at exactly 10:00:00. So if you had a refresh at 9:59.59 you won't get an order page until 10:00:19

Just refresh the damn page yourself. Is it that ^^^^ing hard?

Just refresh the damn page yourself. Is it that ^^^^ing hard?

That does seem like the obvious thing one would do but sometimes when you refresh the page yourself it actually takes longer than the 20 seconds it takes when you let the page refresh itself so you end up in a worse situation taking up more time.

:slap :slap

well I guess I should pay more attention to the email next time.

2009-05-22 17:00:58
really didnt want to miss this does anyone know roughly what ill be charged for p+p and customs for this to the uk?

If anyone decides they don't want this please let me know. :D

:wave you want one? 'cause i got one. but

i'm holding it ransom for 1 million dullars! boohh ahhh ahhh ahhh! :devil

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/jTmXHvGZiSY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/jTmXHvGZiSY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:wave you want one? 'cause i got one. but

i'm holding it ransom for 1 million dullars! boohh ahhh ahhh ahhh! :devil

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/jTmXHvGZiSY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/jTmXHvGZiSY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Since it will probably be worth twice that by Christmas I think you are being more than generous Mike.......:lol

Back