Most Disturbing Scenes??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A Serbian Film has a series of terrible scenes I'd rather not watch ever again.

Two words:

Spoiler Spoiler:

A Serbian Film has a series of terrible scenes I'd rather not watch ever again.

Two words:

Spoiler Spoiler:

This is one film I just don't know if I could ever get my self to watch. Just thinking about it disturbs the hell out of me. Plus I already know the ending.
One movie that I remember being disturbing was Mysterious Skin. Not the most disturbing film I have seen, but was still pretty disturbing.

Most crap I can shrug off as fake.

But one thing that gets me is military films that are too realistic.

The scene in Saving Private Ryan when the American and German are fighting in the building and the other American stands outside because he is too afraid to help is a scene that I can never watch a second time.

Edit - It is bothering me greatly to recall it for this post.

That movie got to me more than any other movie I've ever seen. More than any horror movie or anything with exteme violence in it. I won't watch it again.

Ichi the Killer for me.

The opening scene is sick enough since it is actually real sperm.

The tongue cutting is crazy too.

Dead or Alive is also sick. A girl bathing in a pool of her own ____!!!

I think you guys probably did not watch much of Takashi Mike stuff cause if you do, this topic will be flooded with his movies cause that dude is seriously messed up.

I haven't seen any of the movies in this thread other than Saving Private Ryan. I'll be sure not to watch them. :lol

Ichi the Killer for me.

I think you guys probably did not watch much of Takashi Mike stuff cause if you do, this topic will be flooded with his movies cause that dude is seriously messed up.

Visitor Q is, without doubt, his most disturbing film. I refuse to ever watch it again. :lol

My friend put this Japanese horror movie from the 80's, and some creep dressed like a Samurai was slowly dismembering this woman while she was still alive, and you can hear the sound effects of him bending, cracking, and breaking the joints to pull the limbs off like a cooked turkey. It was many years ago when I seen it, so I dont know if it will gross me out like it did back then. But back then it was some nasty looking ____.

August Underground's Mordum. I wouldnt recommend that movie to my worst enemy! Seriously, dont ever watch it. Ever! Second is Irreversible.

Ichi the Killer for me.

For some reason I have never really been bothered by Takashi Miike stuff. One movie that is kind of disturbing is Oldboy. The ending just kind of makes your stomach turn :rotfl Though saying that it is a hell of a movie and everyone needs to see it.

August Underground's Mordum. I wouldnt recommend that movie to my worst enemy! Seriously, dont ever watch it. Ever! Second is Irreversible.
I've read a lot about this movie and there is no way I could watch it. Sounded like the most ____ed up movie I ever read about haha

the movie that traumatized me was Final Destination 2,
specially the beginning kill scene,
its not so much the fake gore, which was pretty fake, it was the situations that people died in, the every day mistakes, the fact that people do actually die like that, it just messed me up, I can watch the movie fine, but that highway scene made me scared of highways forever,

I haven't seen any of the movies in this thread other than Saving Private Ryan. I'll be sure not to watch them. :lol

lol that's about the same here. I don't think I've seen any of the other movies. I was interested in Irreversible for Monica Bellucci.

I agree with the comments about violence towards women. I mean some mild stuff like Bane hitting the lady with his bike helmet, doesn't bother me but the other sick stuff.
Like wasn't there a part in Wolf Creek where the guy stabs the girl in the spine?

I challenge anyone to watch all the movies mentioned in one big marathon:horror

the movie that traumatized me was Final Destination 2,
specially the beginning kill scene,
its not so much the fake gore, which was pretty fake, it was the situations that people died in, the every day mistakes, the fact that people do actually die like that, it just messed me up, I can watch the movie fine, but that highway scene made me scared of highways forever,

Your right. That's what make it so disturbing because gory accidents like that happen on the road all the time. Just look at Porsche girl as an example. On second thought dont look.

Hostel really bothered me. I've seen a lot of horror movies - but that one...I couldn't stop thinking about it. The whole concept just disgusted me.

The things that tend to really disturb me though are documentaries. Stories of war and poverty and crimes against children. The fact that they are real events and there are people out in the world that do these horrendous things disturbs me more than any film ever could.

Or senseless accidents like the woman killed in Manhattan by the faulty elevator. There was just enough information in the articles to piece together the scene, and I was in shock for a week.

has anyone watch
August Underground?
I have not, but, from the description and the pictures, it looks bile and disgusting,
seems like is some sort of low budget video of guys raping and killing women,
maybe is really dumb and stupid, I don't know I've never saw it, but some people were pretty bothered by it

Two serial killers go on a murdering rampage as one films the outcome from behind a video camera. One of the most realistically portrayed simulated snuff films.

I'm usually good at handling gore, but the thing that gets me the most out of anything is when someone vomits or when someone eats like pig. Anything that is gross and food related. I can't even look at a damn hot dog eating contest. :monkey4

Based on 120 Days of Sodom, by the Marquis de Sade.

You want something to top the movie, read the book. :yuck
:goodpost:
The book is awesome, too. But the film is simply grim as hell.
Oh, and the glutony scene from Seven is disgusting as well.

Back