Media Mortal Kombat X

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, where a those next gen arcade sticks, Mad Catz???? Hori???

I am definitely excited for the next gen arcade sticks. Maybe they'll do a collector's edition with an MK joystick like they did with mk 9. I picked up that version and while it wasn't the best out of box, when modded that mk stick was pretty damn nice.

Don't forget that Kahn/Khan is also a Mongolian title for Military rulers. It could easily be adopted by outworld as a title.

After watching all the mk9 endings (which are mostly terrible) I think Liu kang will be the villain in the next one.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

qubuta8y.jpg

I liked this incarnation of reptile. His costume and colours would transfer well for a 1/6 version

Sent from my C2105 using Tapatalk

Well they'll never touch Shaolin Monks in 1/6. I didn't mind the designs of the ninjas in that one.

Yea some good designs for sure. I remember there was a really good action figure line for shaolin monks/deception games. Reptile was a highlight

I suck at all the combos, and most advanced metrics for playing modern MK, so I never bothered with online. So for me, MK9's multitude of SP game styles was a very welcome inclusion. I liked being forced to use different characters, because a lot of them were characters I'd never bother playing with if given the opportunity.

This thread is all I've looked into the game so far - is something akin to 9's story mode confirmed / a good possibility? I'd love a vast SP experience like we got with 9. The only requests I'd like are - implement fatalities in story mode (if / when applicable), let you choose your costume in story mode, and have more stuff to buy in the Krypt. It was sad having all those extra credits (koins?) and nothing to do with them.

I suck at all the combos, and most advanced metrics for playing modern MK, so I never bothered with online. So for me, MK9's multitude of SP game styles was a very welcome inclusion. I liked being forced to use different characters, because a lot of them were characters I'd never bother playing with if given the opportunity.

This thread is all I've looked into the game so far - is something akin to 9's story mode confirmed / a good possibility? I'd love a vast SP experience like we got with 9. The only requests I'd like are - implement fatalities in story mode (if / when applicable), let you choose your costume in story mode, and have more stuff to buy in the Krypt. It was sad having all those extra credits (koins?) and nothing to do with them.
I suck at MK and most fighters, so I can understand the desire to avoid playing online. This is MK, so I'm sure this will have a rich story mode again. Nether Realms (is that the right name?) is really great at giving people bang for their buck with their fighting games.

So far, the game looks amazing.

That looked great. I think they are going to announce some new characters and have some sort of presence at Comic Con. If they have the game to play I'm gonna try and play it.

Damn! That was sick (in a good way.) Love how you can use the environment against your opponent. Kahn threw a woman at Raiden :lol

Kotal Kahn sounds like Xerxes from 300. I wonder if he is voiced by Rodrigo Santoro.

Back