Media Mortal Kombat X

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kotal Kahn looks like Orge from Tekken. I do like Raiden's simplistic design this time around.

Last edited:
So according to Ed Boon, the chances are pretty high that there will be at least one guest character in the game. To be honest that's the last thing I want to hear. Freddy Kreuger took me right out of MK9 and I really really dont want to see superman or batman show up in the game. I really wish they'd just keep the game in its own little universe.

So according to Ed Boon, the chances are pretty high that there will be at least one guest character in the game. To be honest that's the last thing I want to hear. Freddy Kreuger took me right out of MK9 and I really really dont want to see superman or batman show up in the game. I really wish they'd just keep the game in its own little universe.

STAHP DOING THAT! Just focus on your own property for **** sake.

What if Albert Wesker was the guest? :lol

I'd actually think that would be good, considering all the QTE you fail against him in RE5 basically are fatalities :rotfl

Probably not Boons fault for the guest character. Probably in the WB contract or some nonsense.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

It's a huge rumor right now so take it with a grain of salt but there are some sources saying the guest character will be predator.

It's a huge rumor right now so take it with a grain of salt but there are some sources saying the guest character will be predator.

Forget where I read/heard/seen that also. Being a predator sounds familiar.

GIF_154480_cuando_mi_novia_me_dice_tu_veras_lo_que_haces.gif

I would like that

A predator could work but I'd rather see Willy Wonka.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I'd never want to see a xeno in mortal kombat. As much as I dont want to see a guest character in the game, it's probably inevitable and I could live with the predator but not an alien. Just thinking of it pulling off some crazy combo seems silly.

I do agree with him though that I couldn't see it being a predator or alien as it's owned by 20th Century Fox and I doubt WB would want to promote a rival studios IP.

Kano is confirmed for the game... rumor that Johnny Cage, Sonya Blade and Liu Kang are in as well, as well as a new stage titled "The Jungle"

Kano in MKX
SgwHDM3.jpg

Back