Media Mortal Kombat X

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boon needs to get the **** away from MK. Much like Kojima, he's overstayed his welcome in his own series.

zs3lnovmihw2ntnczlfq.gif
Perfect! :lol

Don't know if some of you guys can help. I got MKX on ps4 as a Christmas gift and just recently got around to playing it. While on the menu screen it showed classic costumes for scorpion, sub zero and ermac saying they were free, just to press triangle. Which I do, but it takes me to the store and the free costumes are nowhere to be found. :s not sure if anyone can help but if so that'd be great as I'm a big fan of the originals, huge part of my childhood, and would love to play as the classic versions. Just sucks you have to pay for the other classic costumes.

Don't know if some of you guys can help. I got MKX on ps4 as a Christmas gift and just recently got around to playing it. While on the menu screen it showed classic costumes for scorpion, sub zero and ermac saying they were free, just to press triangle. Which I do, but it takes me to the store and the free costumes are nowhere to be found. :s not sure if anyone can help but if so that'd be great as I'm a big fan of the originals, huge part of my childhood, and would love to play as the classic versions. Just sucks you have to pay for the other classic costumes.

I'm trying to remember but I believe you should have them unlocked already. The classic ninja costumes were part of the updates that were made. Should just be able to select them from costume select unless I'm mistaken.

I just got XL and for some reason Kitana doesn't even show the Dark empress suit. It has several question marks.

I can't do Goro Tower, but I did both hourly towers and gold. Also got Brotherhood up to 35. So not sure why it isn't unlocking?

Liu Kang also has his outfit locked.

I just got XL and for some reason Kitana doesn't even show the Dark empress suit. It has several question marks.

I can't do Goro Tower, but I did both hourly towers and gold. Also got Brotherhood up to 35. So not sure why it isn't unlocking?

Liu Kang also has his outfit locked.

I got the suit by random in the regular game, I think it either came from beating the story mode or by unlocking in the crypt, is XL supposed to come with everything unlocked from the start?

think the XL just come with all the DLC, but not "everything unlocked".

Just started MK XL last night and I can confirm that everything is locked except for the DLC.

Back