Media Mortal Kombat X

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They announced that the game will be released April 14th 2015 and that Goro will be the Preorder bonus.

I wonder if they will announce any store specific bonuses like MK9 with the classic costumes or if they're just sticking with a general bonus. I know EB has a poster but haven't heard about other retailers.

I'm surprised it's being released so early. Hopefully not a cash grab and this game will actually have some improvements...which it does. The backgrounds actually remind me of Killer Instinct.

I hope there's a worthwhile SE/CE again.

They announced that the game will be released April 14th 2015 and that Goro will be the Preorder bonus.

Goro is awesome!

https://www.videogamer.com/ps4/mort...bat_x_release_date_set_for_april_14_2015.html

mortalkombat_x_goro.jpg

Would be nice of HT did MK, but they would end up doing it from a new game and not the old school appearances.

Would be nice of HT did MK, but they would end up doing it from a new game and not the old school appearances.
Maybe HT for the MK X and world box for the old stuff. Still if Popculture is doing Street fighter next year, they may do some classic 1/6 MK as well. At this stage Mezco toys and worldbox is all we will be getting

So what would you figure his final price would be, 16 inches $500

I think $500 is too high. He'd be in the $400 range tops. He wouldn't have any accessories, just he would require a brand new body constructed strictly for him as well as two extra arms.

i could live with that, add $100 for exchange rate and $150 for import fees $650 NZ. I spent that on my Kratos Statue, but Goro would be mint.

I think it was the only good adaption of the series, I didn't care for the online webisode things.

The youtube series was miles better IMO.

I still like the 1st movie, and still love the practical FX and oh my lawd that theme song "MAAAATAAAAH KAAAMBAAAH! :lol

But the youtube series did a great job, as a re-imagining of course though.

Back