MORT!!! MORT!!! MORT!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, uh, I just wanna say how cool the color Mort vinyl figure is.

I put him on display thinking he'd be out only for Halloween. But when I went to box up all of the holiday goodness, I couldn't bring myself to put him away.

I loves him. :love

We've just added the colour Mort to our Photo Archive

header.jpg

https://www.cooltoyreview.com/SSC_TheDead_MortColour.asp

I saw it back when i went in Sept! they had no clue for when it was going to be released! it looked cool. i heard only 25 where made!!!:horror

I know where you can find one ... :monkey3

The ES is more than 25.

Dude! i know its more than 25! i was just getting the fire started up in here!! Thanks for putting out the flames!!!:mad:

:rotfl :lol :rotfl

I received a package out of the blue from SS yesterday, when I opened it there was a Dressed to Kill Mort inside. A few months ago I had sent an email with some auction links to obvious recasts; they sent a card thanking me for letting them know and inside was the Mort.

Totally unexpected, and really cool! Thanks Sideshow. :drink :banana :drink :banana

I received a package out of the blue from SS yesterday, when I opened it there was a Dressed to Kill Mort inside. A few months ago I had sent an email with some auction links to obvious recasts; they sent a card thanking me for letting them know and inside was the Mort.

Totally unexpected, and really cool! Thanks Sideshow. :drink :banana :drink :banana

Put some ____ing Pics up man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :monkey4:monkey4:banana

Wow, that is pretty badass.

Thats awesome Matt! I keep thinking I'll get the other Morts. Just gotta get off my butt and do so. I've got the SDCC one thats it.

Back