MORT!!! MORT!!! MORT!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So now there will also be one in a tux too, yeesh, I think I will cancel my color version. :sick

Last edited:
So now there will also be one in a tux too, yeesh, I think I will cancel my color version and just keep the B&W one. :sick

After seeing the full pics I think the B&W looks better. The color version, for some reason, does nothing for me.

$10 less than B&W + free shipping, nice. I missed the B&W when it was initially released and I took that as a sign that it was not meant to be. Color Mort is where it's at, imo! :rock

And color Mort is all I need...

...until they make a plushie :monkey3

I'm not sure what the plans are for the Dressed to Kill Mort, but please don't do anything drastic until you know for sure. For all I know, it may never be available for sale (Diane auction maybe?), it may be very very limited (50 or less?), or it may be SUPER limited and only given away (remember Son of Frank SSE 12-inch?), etc.

Like I said, I have NO IDEA what the plans are for it at this time! Maybe a good question for Ask Sideshow?

crazy_zombie.gif

Got my order in. :D

But I'd rather have a plushie... :(

I think I'm just gonna say no to Mort... he's cool. But kind of bigger than I'd like. I don't want to dedicate a lot of display room to him... I'd kind of love a small version.

I think SS is having a hard time moving these, I just got a "reminder" email that I could order one.

I think I'm just gonna say no to Mort... he's cool. But kind of bigger than I'd like. I don't want to dedicate a lot of display room to him... I'd kind of love a small version.

I had the B&W and thought it was way too small for the cost. :D

Back