MORT!!! MORT!!! MORT!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Man - I need to get one of these for HAPPYBOY!

Helped him get a missing MORT for Spooktackular and would like to make sure he has the whole set with this one too.

Oh wow, good looking out bro. I soooooo must have one. Purty please and all. My Mort collection will be incomplete without it, it must be mine!!!!!!! :D

There is no concrete plan for 'Dressed to Kill' Mort at this moment. For now, they will be used as gifts and for giveaways/contests... but that's not to say that they will NEVER be made available for purchase. I assume they will be evaluating, and if nothing else, I'd expect something around Spook ;)

Gifts are always welcome! :D

I also recived a FREE Mort today.:D
Thankyou very much Sideshow.
And a special thankyou to Sideshow Dusty.:duff

P1010753.jpg
P1010754.jpg

P1010755.jpg

OMG--I so want a Dressed to Kill Mort:monkey2
If I got one I'd take him on a road trip ,and he would be my best buddy!

This is a great looking Mort, I'm Insanely jealous. Congrats however, it's nice to see a good deed rewarded, especially when it helps us all avoid fakes.

Last edited:
Looks good... glad I don't want one since he will be tough to track down unless you can turn people in. :)

Thats really cool SS rewarded those who helped out :missing thumb up smiley:

Wow, I haven't checked this thread in a while, and look what I missed!

I have to say, though, that I really have mixed emotions about this. On the one hand, I am extremely happy for those who were rewarded for their efforts to help Sideshow, especially those I consider friends. But on the other hand, I am kind of peeved, since I missed out, and the only reason I missed out because I didn't have the fortunate luck to stumble upon any shady eBay auctions.

Sideshow does some wonderful things to reward loyal customers, but it's kind of a shame when some of us who have been loyal Mort supporters miss out on such a rare opportunity, especially when we didn't even know that the opportunity existed until it was too late.

I have to say, though, that I really have mixed emotions about this. On the one hand, I am extremely happy for those who were rewarded for their efforts to help Sideshow, especially those I consider friends. But on the other hand, I am kind of peeved, since I missed out, and the only reason I missed out because I didn't have the fortunate luck to stumble upon any shady eBay auctions.

Sideshow does some wonderful things to reward loyal customers, but it's kind of a shame when some of us who have been loyal Mort supporters miss out on such a rare opportunity, especially when we didn't even know that the opportunity existed until it was too late.

:lecture :lecture :lecture

QFT on behalf of a banned NAM

There is no concrete plan for 'Dressed to Kill' Mort at this moment. For now, they will be used as gifts and for giveaways/contests... but that's not to say that they will NEVER be made available for purchase. I assume they will be evaluating, and if nothing else, I'd expect something around Spook ;)

:lecture:lecture:lecture

All that means is that they may be made available at some point, or that they may not. The relevant part of the quote is that "there is no concrete plan".

So, until (and unless) things change, there is no DTK Mort in my future. :monkey2

The ES says 250 Chris, so I would imagine that solely being used as gift/giveaways these will be around for awhile.

Good luck man, I sincerely hope you get one. :peace

Man, I really wish I could get one of these to complete my set! I hope they end up selling them.

Back