MORT!!! MORT!!! MORT!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some quick (and not too good) pictures...

DressedToKillMort01.jpg

DressedToKillMort02.jpg

DressedToKillMort03.jpg

DressedToKillMort04.jpg

:rotfl :lol :rotfl

I received a package out of the blue from SS yesterday, when I opened it there was a Dressed to Kill Mort inside. A few months ago I had sent an email with some auction links to obvious recasts; they sent a card thanking me for letting them know and inside was the Mort.

Totally unexpected, and really cool! Thanks Sideshow. :drink :banana :drink :banana

Holy hell! That's AWESOME!

I wonder how many of these were actually made? :confused:

I gotta start reporting some recasters!!! What's the address? :naughty

Wow, thats so cool of Sideshow to do that. Maybe they should keep them on hand as gifts, for reporting recasters, during giveaways at the cons, during spook chat, etc. I feel no need to seek this one out, but he is cool. Congrats guys to those of you who score one.

There is no concrete plan for 'Dressed to Kill' Mort at this moment. For now, they will be used as gifts and for giveaways/contests... but that's not to say that they will NEVER be made available for purchase. I assume they will be evaluating, and if nothing else, I'd expect something around Spook ;)

Back